Returning Player

Hello.
I am a 112mil SP player ( only have one toon) wanting to come back after a year of break. I am looking for a new home…before i stop playing i was part of 0.0 Alliance.
My character is only PvP oriented.

I don’t know what changed in past year in game but will catch up on that. If anyone wants me pleas post or send me an in game mail.

Thank you for reading this.

Valk

3 Likes

Hi @Valkyrie_Freya

I’m CEO of a EU TZ PVP Corp based in Detorid. Plenty of PVP and a good group of people…you should check us out.

1 Like

Hey. If you’re looking for a friendly group who like small gang and laughing at our enemies, come check https://brittas-empire.com/ out. A great atmosphere is had all the time. I won’t bore you with a load of copy and paste o7

2 Likes

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Killboard

The Solitude Confederation, [SOCO-] is recruiting English speaking PvPers (US/EU). We are a close knit group based in Low Sec Solitude. SOCO- operates in Solitude, Placid, Syndicate, Aridia, Genesis and J-Space. We understand that real-life comes first and EvE is just an internet spaceship game.

What we offer?

• Content - We have fleets/Roams 3-4 times a week. We often drop on a moment’s notice.
  • Sexy Fleet Comp
  • Targets
  • Ships - Fleet Ships are Free!
  • Capital Hull SRP
  • R64 Moon Mining - Want extra isk? Say no more
  • BPO Library
  • Military Friendly!

Killboard

What we require?

• At least 10 million skillpoints
  • Working Mic Teamspeak 3
  • Complete Background check - Alts included
  • Competence - Don’t be the guy or girl to feed ships to the enemy, don’t screw your allies

Contact

“Meeko Gloom” Ingame
Meeko Gloom#7910 on discord
“SOCO- Public” Ingame Channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bokbok @Valkyrie_Freya ,

What made you stop playing while being in horde?

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit ORGNC.

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, niv (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hey Valkyrie.

Waffles is always looking for PVP oriented pilots so if you’re still looking, here is our ad.

1 Like

Hey @Valkyrie_Freya

If you’re looking for a friendly more casual lowsec/0.0 pvp corp our group Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group has such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If what I said interests please check out our forum post linked below. We’d also love for you to join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

1 Like

First off let me say I love the name.

I don’t have a big pitch so here is the down and dirty.

Corp: Troll Legion

Alliance: Skeleton Crew

0.0 The Spire

If you want to be part of a team and play the game with others they way it is meant to be played in 0.0 space with plenty of PvP and a group knowledgeable veterans then please come have a chat with us in our recruitment channel: Trolling Grounds, or send a message to Zy Sojurn or Pimius in game.

Fly Safe,
Zy Sojurn

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Come chat with us, we’re a smaller close-knit group within CVA. We have plenty of people that come to us meaning it’s incredibly easy to get pvp etc. aswell as daily fleets on alliance level so whenever you log in theres always going to be something to do. We also have a system which we base all of our corp isk making out of which allows you to make good money on the side.

1 Like

@Valkyrie_Freya

Eve mailed you

Hope we can chat.

Best,

Alt

1 Like

Hey @Valkyrie_Freya! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

1 Like

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Thank you all for replying on this post i found my new home…wish you all gl and fly safe

1 Like
1 Like

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.