Returning Player

Hi there fellow pod jockeys.

I took a break from the game just before the Citadel expansion and came back a few weeks ago.

I live on two accounts that have 141mil and 132mil SP mains. Skills include nearly every sub-cap hull in the game and both are skilling into caps and some of the new Trig hulls. The main has T2 command burst skills and Wing IV. Caps skills include dreads (Cal & Gal), carriers (Cal & Amarr) and JF (Cal). The main flies Cal and Amarr blops.

I’m also the pilot who will fly the Logi or ECM boat because it’s fun to be the primary. I’ve been in a HiSec mercenary corp and a couple of northern based alliances in Tribute and Vale. Even spent a little while in Stain where the local Russian alliance would hot drop on a Crow.

I have a little bit of FC experience, but all small (<10) gangs. Alt has plenty of indy support skills for running blockades, mining, probing, plexing and hacking. Also decent skills with combat probes, but rusty right now. I have not been able to get on Sisi and will not until after the next mirror is taken.

I would like to stay somewhere in the North. Being Caldari I love to plink Guristas with the alt. I am in Atlantic Canada which is 1 hour different from Eastern USTZ and 3 behind EVE. I am online most afternoons and evenings. Will fuel POS towers for jump fuel and conversation.

I prefer cruiser hulls for pvp, but I will fly what is needed, whether it be fast tackle, Logi or Ewar. Most of the sub-cap hulls and T2 weapons are at V. Main flies mostly Cal and Amarr. Alt main is Gal & Minnie. Both crossover at Svipuls and Canes.

I don’t HiSec gank on any character. I prefer an organized fleet or small gang roam. Sneaking bombers behind enemy lines is a lot of fun, too.

2 Likes

Hey Rolf,

Glad to see someone returning to the game. Just letting you know the Short Bus Ballaz are recruiting.

We are a small corp with large aspirations and goals for our pilots. We are an EU/US corp with some AU presence so we have people on sometimes around the clock. Content for us isn’t limited by just our corp calling fleets though. Being a part of Panfam gives us access to a fleet whenever we want. Whether it’s a response fleet or deployment things are always happening around us if you’d ever like to shoot anything.

If you’d like to inquire more I’ll link our forum ad that has a discord link where you can chat with us and ask any questions at all.

Zkill:

Forum post:

Cheers,
Millineon S. o7

1 Like

Considered wormholes? Small gang, great subcap brawls, and different nullsec connections to abuse every day.

1 Like

Hi Rolf,

I sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you

1 Like

Hi Rolf,

Would you ever consider lowsec as an option?

If you would check out our post below:

1 Like

Hi Rolf,

Welcome to back man!

Check us out here:

Brohemia Lowsec PVP/SML-MED Fleets/SpaceBros

We have operations both in High Sec and Low sec.

We have a very diverse amount of content. Fleet, roams, gangs, blops, etc.

We are all bros in space.

In Brohemia, this is the atmosphere we always strive for and we help each other out in many ways as we learn the game together.

We have experienced players and FCs.

Our in-game channel is Brohemia Pub or send me an in-game mail.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-G

1 Like

Hi Rolf.

You sound like a service-oriented person. Maybe check out Blueprint Haus. While we’re not in the north, as the anchor corp of an alliance, our corp is populated with people who fly logi, help do sov and freight logistics, build stuff on short notice because it’s needed, etc. Everybody works. Everybody fights. Everyone has fun. You might fit in really well.

PS: Don’t forget to check out our values.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies both in thread and via in-game mails. There were also some very helpful suggestions. It’s nice to see that EVE still has a helpful community.

I have done some WH adventures and while it sounds like a blast, it’s limited to sub-caps. I’m just training into caps and am looking for a chance to fly them.

As for LoSec, again I do recall having some gf’s on roams that crossed through from NulSec. Plus to operate combat caps it requires a base there. Again, I do appreciate the advice and kind offers but I think that it’s NulSec for me.

Hey o/

I know you said you prefer somewhere up north, by why not jump outside your comfort zone and come right down south to Immensea ?

Not only is there a war going on, but we’re on the front lines … makes it pretty handy for you to covertly sneak behind enemy lines !

Federation Uprising

We’re comprised of a number of corps with a variety of focuses, you’d be after XMETA though with your SPs.

We’re EU and US timezone.

Drop by our Public Discord for a chat.

Good luck

Hi Rolf

If its somewhere North you’re after, if you stagger just a little left you’ll find us in Deklein, no pun intended :slight_smile:

EDF is one of the oldest corps in EVE.

We’re part of one of the larger coalitions. Lots of PVP, focused a lot around cruiser-sized hulls and frigates when using sub-caps. Logi pilots are also always wanted. Logi save lives.

EU/US Timezone
TS and Discord
We play to win, but as a mature bunch, know RL always comes first.

If you would like to know more, drop by the in-game channel “The EDF bar” or our discord, https://discord.gg/KYPR2B

Thanks for reading.

Bokbok @Rolf_Smith

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

PVP every day! Get paid for it!
Access to the best indy structures New Eden has to offer.
Make ISK, get rich, get kills, FIGHT GOONS, have FUN!
Talk to us on our Running with Wolves [.PACK] discord:

Hi Rolf, not sure if you’d consider WH life. We have easy access to Empire but also excellent ISK opportunities in C5/6 space. Looking at your experience - I think you’d fit in very well and we could certainly use your fleet/logi skills :sunglasses: Apart from the regular ratting, we run regular hunter/killer fleets in to null etc. We’we mostly EU/TZ but also have a growing base of US players so you won’t be short on company. Drop by our in game channel to chat -418- & check our our forum post.

origin
best ustz corp in game
we have CEO that think he is all
0.0 pvp, good isk making also
looking for ppl who are breathing
2300-1600
eve time play time

pm me
wegwerd

Hello Folks. Thanks again for the helpful posts and in game mails. As it turns out one of the channels I tried had a player in it who showed me what a small world the EVE universe can really be. I signed up right away. Fly safe and see you in space.

If you wanna check out wormhole space, Sinner’s Trajectory is a C5-C5 PVP corp. We have industry setup in hole, ratting, and we can even help you get a farmhole if you want. We like to do small gang roams in null, hunting in our chain, rage rolling, and the occasional large brawl or eviction. If you wanna join go here: Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP
Then hit us up in our discord.

Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.