Returning player

Hey
Just a lost returning player coming back to find a lot of friends missing.

Hoping to find a new group of people to hang out with and remind me how to play this game. A lot has changed and I kinda feel like I got a rug pulled out from under me

2 Likes

Entropy Engine is a small corporation who is a part of the Hardly Competent Alliance. We have access to High, low and Null sec systems in Solitude/Syndicate. Very chill and laid back group of people in the corp and in the alliance, whom do the things that they want to do. But we as a corporation as a whole has currently decided too put pvp as our main focus.

Our Focus + How You Benefit from joining us

We offer both new and experienced players the chance to join our community, work toward larger goals together, and enjoy the game.

For all players, we offer the following both from the corp and from the alliance:

• Experienced, friendly members who are ready to help you develop.

• Select PvP “doctrine” ships that will let you participate in any fleet without waiting months to be in “the right ship”.

• Small to medium gang pvp content many times throughout the week.

• SRP as normally offered by other alliances and corps and other sorts of encouragement from the corporation to you as a member who decides to join in on the weekly pvp content or who wants to take the step to join in on the pvp content that we can provide.

• Moons and structures for you with good taxes and a solution for you to sell the things you make, either to the alliance/corp through orders and buyback.

*Solutions for people who like Abyssals or PVE or exploration in general.

• Internal market or alliance/corp hauling services for people who needs stuff or wants to sell stuff.

-Requirements-

*Have a working microphone and be willing to use it and follow our requirement for communications.

*PVP interest, there is no need for experience or the need to be good at it. We can fix that later on, but we require all of our member to be willing to join in on our weekly PVP content.

*Regular activity

If you’d like what you read or is interested overall, send wardast NCIV a message ingame or on discord Wardast#8698.

Heya mate. We hope you’ll give B0SS alliance your consideration. We are mostly EU & US TZ and live out of NPC nullsec in Venal.

Information about us including how to join & get in touch can be found on our wiki page:

What are you looking for in a Corp / Group?

Lylith DeLaRouge, in game mail sent, welcome back.

1 Like

Hello!

I was hoping to find a PvE group that I could join and learn in for a while before attempting PvP.

I haven’t ever done PvP in this game before, though I’ve been jumped once. I didn’t enjoy that :neutral_face:

Lol

o7 Welcome back - most of us do at some point :slight_smile:

In EndessRain we have several people doing PVE (Abyssal stuff mostly)
We also accept people new to pvp in our fleets as we all have to start somewhere.
We live in Molden Heath with a cool bunch of people.

Come check us out :slight_smile:

If you want to get caught back up in this game, you should really consider joining Ivy League. They can offer you the most . They control 2 hs , and ls/ns. To what I hear they have an amazing fc and leadership team

Ah mate, you’re missing out!!

1 Like

Always recruiting

Hi Lylith

If you fancy a jump back straight into the deepend, with serveral people willing to hold your hand, LOG is recruting.

League of Gentlemen

We’re a PVP corp, most of us also like the industry or PVE side of the game so theres lots of content for that.
We are actively recruiting people who are just coming back to the came and need support and training on the new things, we want to pass on our knowledge and also want make a proper team community. Bring people together.

Most of us are the wrong side of 30, so we are quite relaxed and understand RL comes first. We don’t do drama.

If this sounds intresting and you would like to find out more about us drop by LOG Pub in game.

we are a corp out in scalding pass we do alot of indy and pve if ya interested join our discord and see if we are a good fit for you.REPZ

Come check us out. We are a very relaxed drama free corp.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/119?u=mattceza

Lylith DeLaRouge, how’s it going? Any luck on a selection? We sent a mail in game and would be very happy to welcome you into our community.

Imperium Technologies is looking for more pilots like urself would love to set up a interveiw and tell you more about our wonderful corp. Ingame msg sent with details.

Hi @Lylith_DeLaRouge

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.