Returning player

Years back i was in a pvp/indy corp for goons or a goon affiliated alliance. Looking for a home upon returning. Lots of accounts, characters, skills and flexibility. Multiple capitals and lots of personal ships for a wide range of purposes. Mainly a pve guy but will hop into a combat ship whenever needed. Anyone have a possible home for me?

Morning Kalvarus o7

First of all, welcome back, hehe. I’m sure you have a thing or two to catch up with! (Imo EVE is on the uprising and more/better patches are to be expected)

Second … UMAH - name brings fear to our enemies :stuck_out_tongue: We seek people from all timezones, we tend to accept ppl who aren’t direcly new to EVE but have some experience (same time NOT being elitists at all).
We are part the The Initiative (Imperium) so it means plenty of things to do if you are up for it. We have fleets, a large amount of space to do your PVE / mining / Indy … we also have a smaller corp home space with all cosy stuff in aswell <3

We are imo rather big but since we are split into all timezones I really don’t feel it’s over-populated at all… we are a solid, kind group who helps out!

• Non toxic atmosphere (Current state and I will never accept anything else)
  • RL is important, for me as a father to four kids… I will assume it’s important for you aswell. I wont demand you to be active 24/7 and I don’t expect anyone else to put that on me either <3

You can read more about us HERE. It’s the EVE-Forum Recruitment thread. Reach out to us, you will find our discord server link in there.

If not UMAH - then I hope you find another great place to put your time into and enjoy!

o7 Hope all is well if you can spare 5 minutes to read over my linked post it would appreciated I think we’d be a good fit for yourself :slight_smile: fly dangerous and best of luck on the corp hunt

Hey, welcome back!

Unleashed Fury is a long standing member of INIT and welcome new, experienced and returning pilots.

You can find out more here: Unleashed Fury - Looking for New and Experienced pilots who enjoy PVP and working as part of a team - plenty of ways to make isk, lots of PVP if you want and overall a chilled corp who understand real life comes first.

Feel free to message me here or ingame or join our recruitment discord: UNL Recruitment.

Fly safe,
Nev

Check us out. Most active FW alliance in the game. Low-sec is where the content is at these days!

long time corp, great space, even greater members…

come check us out
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/244?u=cookem

Yo Kalvarus,

Come back to Goons.

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Join our Discord and send us a message:

Come speak with us

Have a read and If there is interest jump into discord with us.

hello kalvarus
repz is a laid back corp in dracarys, part of the imperium. we do alot of indy/pve with pvp on the side. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.