Returning Rusty Pilot in need of a home

After an 8 Year + hiatus and a promise not to return, (as I can no longer simply set my alarm to wake for a fight) …here I am.

I’ve always enjoying mining (Something about the vastness and the peace and quiet appeals to me.) Only to be ruined by the paranoia and anxiety of a not blue entering local.
While I am not a great Pvper, I do play my part when corp requires large-scale defense or support.
I have 40 Mil SP, (not sure, what that now allows me to fly)…but I do remember being able to fly the large battleships, bombers and that sort.
Most definitely skilled up in Ret, Hulk, Crane and salvager I reckon.

Essentially, after spending hours on the recruiting page, I am still on the lookout for a small/Medium Nullsec corp that is not too demanding, and is looking for a rusty returning pilot, and willing to help get up to speed. (by answering really dumb questions at times :grimacing: )
It must be US TZ please.
Please feel free to send me an in game message of reply there.
Thank You kindly
~

Hi there. We would like to talk with you if you have a minute.

1 Like

Hello there,

Do you have any interest in WH space? If so, keep reading.

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in a C4 with C3-C4 which gives great Small gang PvP and good Solo ISK making ( C3 = up to 250m/h, C4 = up to 500m/h). That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link : Holy Hunters

1 Like

If your looking for a chill null group I run a little indy-with-teeth style corporation in sov null, part of a smaller alliance and overall a more enjoyable and personalized experience.

You can read our details on our forums post.
Join us on our discord too!

Thank You. I’ll certainly look into it :slight_smile:

Thank You. Will be in touch.

1 Like

Thank You. Will keep in touch.

Hello mate

Have a look at our advert. We are mostly EU/UK but most of us work shifts so we will cross into your time zone. We are having loads of fun.

Chilled group , might be a good fit for you

ADM ODAMA In game mail sent, think we are a good fit for your play style and needs, hope we hear back from you.

Thank you. Will have a look see :slight_smile:

Thank You. Will have a read!

Thank you, will have a look.

Hi come checknus out. We’re a great group looking for more people.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/119?u=mattceza

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.