Returning solo-ish player

Hello there, I’m returning to the game for the umpteenth time and getting back into it. All of my friends have moved on to other games.

Mainly I’m looking for something passive-ish to do while I work from home: Mining, ratting, industry, explo, some PVP maybe but I’m going to need a lot of practice. Mostly looking to play solo but could use a corp to hang out with/talk to.

A little over 25mil skill points :slight_smile:

small euro corp, part of AARP alliance, have fingers in a few pies at mo inc HS pockets, LS structures, a C3 WH and FW soon so you have some choice in what you might be doing, jump into shield107 in game for more info/see if we are a good match.
cheers Edrik.

Orbits are recruiting -PvP - PvE- Guristas space /

Im starting a new noncompetitive WH based corp if your interested Wandering Nebula

Faction warfare has the most accessible solo / small gang content. As an individual you can impact a warzone.

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.