Returning US tz PVP Player

I am a returning eve player that is US tz based (mostly around 2:00 eve time). Looking for small to medium size gang pvp corp to join. I’m not looking to join anything hardcore as I don’t have as much time as in the past but am looking for a more relaxing group that just likes to pvp and have fun. I have been around since 2009, so am experienced and can fly a few capitals and almost every subcap. Mostly looking for null sec based group but am willing to look at low sec as well.

1 Like

Hi, Obriareos –

I like the name, reminds me of Appleseed. :grinning:

Anyway, take a look at us, and if there’s interest, reach out to me.

I am also US TZ, and so is much of the Corp, but we also have EU and AU Members.

Most of our action is Small and Mid-size Gang fights, with bigger ones too.

We might be a perfect match for you!

– Corvar Estidal

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/gczj4y/corp_rebuilding_pvp_arm_w_incentives/

Hey there.

Myself and a couple others just came back to playing again as well and have been doing some small gang roams with filaments. Been pretty fun roaming hard and getting fights here and there.

If your looking for a small crew to chill with and roam take a quick look :slight_smile:

In game message sent.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hello there… warp intentions has a few corps that might be a great fit for u please contact me and I’ll set u up with the right one… and welcome back to the game you have a nice evening

Hey Obriareos,

you should join us JREX! We are founding members of an alliance called sedition. Many of us are blue donuts vets that hate the blue doughnut. We are a small to medium gang PVP corp with a specialization with high level pvp. You will not be in a F1 Ferox pilot. You will be flying blops, bombers, Leshaks, Dreks, Tengus, etc. We have been getting some amazing kills and fights lately.

Our Killboard: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. | Corporation | zKillboard

Alliance Killboard: Intergalactic Space Hobos | Alliance | zKillboard

JREX specializes in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions including FW low sec space. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have very few requirements and tons of content just outside our front door. We are extremely active from fleet times ranging from 1700-0630. We are looking for active players that want to PvP with us.

Our fleet types range from blops, small-gang, capitals, to large-scaled fleets. We also moon mine and rat for our isk. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content… We are looking for individuals that want to PvP by logging in to PvP with us and want to be part of a solid group.

if you looking for null sec come chat with us in GLD.Public

Hey Obriareos
I believe we may be the corp for you.
We are a core of recently returned players with a wealth of 0.0 PVP experience.
We are lookign for USTZ pilots and are memebrs of a USTZ alliance Freight Train Diplomacy in Vale.

We have a WEALTH of content in the area of all sizes and have an unrivaled proximity to Jita.

hit me up in game!

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hello Obriareos, I am recruiting for Care Factor Alliance in Provi. We are looking for
returning pilots.

PvP indy corp out of Null sec come say high

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.