Returning player looking for small gang/close knit/chill/mature group [118m SP]

Recently returned to the game after 8 years. Everyone I flew with previously have quit the game and the corp+alliance i made is no more. I’ve played on and off the past month slowly playing catch up by joining npsi/bombers bar fleets.

I’m looking for a corp that is active, focused on small/med gang pvp. That doesn’t rely on the alliance their in to run fleets for them, looking for a competent organized group. Preferably EU TZ but open to US as I’m sometimes on late. Chill + mature, no drama environment. And most importantly, a group who’ll have patience with me as I get back into the game.

Something along the lines of a WH group or Low sec, unless there is a unique nullsec corp that doesn’t rely on blobs, fleet paps etc. I’ve never lived in a WH so would need slight guidance.

I’m open to chat about your corp to find the right fit for me, but won’t be bothering with any corp that copy pastes their generic ad.

thanks

Hello Vecati,

We might be smaller than what you are looking for but we tick a few boxes.

Check us out if you want:

Hey man! My name is Ret and i’m an officer for Endless Rain.

We’re a fairly active small group living in Scalding Pass. And we have multiple people who run fleets and other fun stuff! We’re largely EU iirc but have a solid US player base as well. We’re an 18+ group and we emphasize no drama! And we’d love to help you get back in the game man! We’re all very dedicated to helping people learn

He don’t have enough people to blob to be honest. And we love our nano and want to do more kitchen sink stuff as we’ve just moved. Here’s our discord link if you want to chat :slight_smile:

If we can help you with anything or you’re just interested in a chat we’re always happy to talk!

Discord

Forum Post if you wanted to read it :slight_smile:

You Are Welcome WIth Us :grinning:

Check us out. Most active gallente low-sec alliance.

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Welcome back bro, and great time to get back into eve. There is no better place to be then with veteran of eve. We in Imperium Technologies value our members and look to better ourselve and our alliance. Come check us out i hope you do.
Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

I think we’re a good fit for you, despite having a patch of sov null. We don’t do blobs (our ‘large fleet’ is about 30 toons), spend a lot of our time in lowsec (we’re in Amarr FW), and our focus is small to med scale PvP. We have a very short list of blues so NPSI is completely compatible with our way of life.

We’re in CVA, which has had a pretty major change in feel since losing Providence. We’re an NBSI alliance now, very PvP-focused, and making gains in our ancestral home. The benefit to you here is alliance-level SRP, access to ISK making, and the alliance wont disappear in the next 2 months.

We’re EU TZ with some activity into early US, mostly in our 30s, and more than willing to catch you up on the game. Come join us on Discord (it’s in the ad) and let’s have a chat.

Hey man, what youve described sounds exactly like my corporation, except you forgot to mention making 1-2b an hour in LP :wink:

Claim Your PvP Destiny: Agartha Forgeries - Rise Above the Rest in Faction Warfare! AU/US TZ LS PEW PEW - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums Check us out, theres tons of pew pew to be had, lots of iskies, with a tight knit small gang historically competent alliance backing us.

I am also a “returning” player possibly looking for a corp. I’ve been playing on and off since 2008 but never really got deep into the game. I’m looking for somewhere I can play with my 2 Kids. Not Hardcore but I’d like to get deeper into the game than I have been in the past. Possibly in Industry ETC. Get out of HiSec etc. Any Suggestion would be great. I am sorry to Hijack thread but it won’t let me post my own.

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.