Returning Vet looking for overwhelming hostile presence

After one year break due to work returning to the game and looking for worst possible, hardest and most adverse place/s to operate in together with any size group, corp, alliance or coalition in 0s, lowsek or Wholes. Organizations with AT aspirations will be regarded with priority.

Pros:
10+ years of continious eve
All pvp oriented activities
Does not need to care about isk
Can lead or take over any millitary operation if needed
Multiple accounts with 500+mil sp and most if not all assets
Comms and adult humor
Very minimal corp hopping, fair and loyal
Recording of eve play with raw uploads to youtube
Desire to fight anyone, anyhow at any cost
No sentiments towards politics or disputes
All time zone availability depending on working schedule, EU/US with some AU

Cons:
Desire to fight anyone, anyhow at any cost

Honorable mention and true story behind most expensive kill yet

Leave a mail in game if you think i could be a good fit for your group

Is there a worst possible, hardest and most adverse space other than TEST/GOON space ? :))

I thought Goon space was jita 2.0 and the mother of all pve land’s, wouldn’t call it hardest by any mean’s xD

Hey @tensa,

Come check out right click jump to. Mainly Hardened vets looking to PvP and have a good time. Want battles we got a war for you to be on the front lines with.

Check out our discord for more https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

0.0 Sov - Pew pew - Laid back - All TZ

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Come to work with me for a week out in the field, then when we get back to my house after the wife has been taking care of the kids by herself all week, we will both be greeted by an overwhelming hostile presence…

2 Likes

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Eve mail sent o7

Still collecting and researching invites while regaining combat sharpness.

Please keep on sending invites and information as I keep on researching. Couple invites have caught my eye but no clear winner yet.

do it, you wont

Are there any organisations of any size which don’t boast about mining opportunites when inviting people?

With Rorqual changes, mining opportunities are important to build caps these days.

@Tensa_ZangetsuSan why care about mining when there is a war you can come fight?

Exactly, it’s such a shame that first line in recruitment mails or even chat’s is hey come here you can mine. It’s so repulsive I’m just looking for a place to die repeatedly.
P.S. Still looking

If your looking for a new home. Check out brittas empire. As a part of lorde, we have plenty of opportunities to kill or be killed lol. If your interested, drop in brittas empire public in game and have a chat with one of our recruiters o7

Already sent a message in-game.

If anybody talked about mining in the corp public channel, it would be surprising. If you are into dying and low-sec solo and small gang pvp, take a look !

Good luck to find a battlefield you like,

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.