Rorqual pilots looking for new home in nullsec!

Hey guys, im an indy toon looking to get back into mining after been restricted for soo long in the north. Im not big into PvP but i would happily contribute in some other way if possible.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi
We’re a uk based Corp, living in 0.0. We are part of LORDE allaince and winter coalition.
We do pvp fleets, as well as ratting/mining fleets.
We have some thing for every one, we are a good group of players, some new, some returning and some experienced.

Come join https://discord.gg/tZacyWu say hi feel us out and go from there

Hey there,

You should check out Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are a PvP corp but we are in desperate need of Miners and Manufactures to help fuel our PvP habits.

We are currently located in the Immensea region and are part of the Evictus alliance.

So if you are interested join F-OFF Recruits channel in game and speak to a recruiter today.

You can also reach me on Discord Justin STARR#8251

Cheers guys, still looking to see whats out there. I would like to keep my options open but will contact you if things change

Hey Suvan!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.