Rorqual pilot looking for somewhere to mine

Hey people!

As the title says looking to rorqual mine perf 0.0 sov space.

Abit about me I been playing eve since something like 2007 on and off. I have 5 accounts that I play with I have a main that I pvp with in low sec but I’m finding I’m not really using my other accounts as much as I could hence why I’m looking to have one mining somewhere.

My play time is 08:00 till 23:00 eve time that’s for 4days then the next 4 I’m away working
So I work 4 on 4 off I’m from the uk I done most things in eve don’t really have a perf area to move too but I will look at all options.

When I’m online I will also be on coms.

As far as I can guess it’s just for one of my accounts but I might move 4/5 later on.

You can PM on forums or leave a reply to this post and I’ll get back to you O/

1 Like

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more EU pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec.

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or join our Discord. https://discord.gg/

1 Like

Hey FRESh1988 Tian,

Looks like you’re looking for a response fleet for that rorq of yours. I can offer that.

I’m a recruiter for a corp up north called Short Bus Ballaz. We are within the GOTG coalition and SLYCE alliance. With our home system positioned like it is we are within super and titan range of staging. A past BR of a rorqual save for our own corp

Reddit Post
Forum Post
Zkillboard

If any of these opportunites sound interesting to you then join our discord

Cheers,
Millineon S

1 Like

Hello there @FRESh1988_Tian !

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us on Discord (https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ) or see our Forums ad (Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov])

1 Like

Hey again I just wanted to link you a battle report that just happened. This is how we can save your rorq if you ever got tackled.
Pandemic horde murderfest

1 Like

The Phoenix Uprising is looking for more Industrialists/Miners to join them in Sov Null.

They offer:

• Daily PVP fleets in all timezones
  • Experienced FCs
  • Excellent space for ISK making from super ratting to rorq mining
  • T2 Logi is always fully SRPed on alliance ops
  • Alliance/Corporation competitions
  • Well seeded markets
  • Mumble and Discord required for Alliance and Coalition communication
  • Part of the Federation Uprising alliance family
  • All timezones
  • TPUX has minimal background checks and only requires that you have a good attitude!

You can our public recruitment Discord to learn more TPUX and our alliance/coalition, and speak to a TPUX recruiter: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

come fly with me, and my guys!

1 Like

Thug. ( THG.) null sec lots of moons and clusters

1 Like

If you have not found a home, let me know. We’re recruiting for a Null mining corp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.