Rusty 12m sp player looking for null sec corp for exploration and possibly pvp

Hello guys,

I started playing Eve back in 2013 and played more or less actively for a year while being part of a pve and bit of pvp corp. The game really sucked me in early on but real life came into the way and I had to prioritize. I’m finding myself with a bit more free time now and would like to get back into it.

I used to play a lot of pve like cosmos and epic arc but honestly I’m a bit bored of it and would like to get more out of the game. This is why I would like to move out into null sec and do exploration and some pvp fighting.

Since I have been abscent for a long time, it’s not easy orienting myself again and I am also not really sure where I am standing with my char now since I was skilling pretty much all over th place but I think I have a solid foundation. My next target for example is covert ops which needs like one more week to complete.

A bit about my person, I am a chilled guy in the mid-twenties that is looking to have some fun in a game but real life is still more important to me so off-times of a week and more will be a thing. Besides that, I’m learning quiet fast and I like to make up my mind about complex topics. Probably one of the reasons I picked up Eve :smiley:

Hope I have woken your interest, and maybe we’ll have a chat ingame or on discord (Why do people still use TS? Is there something special with it when it comes to eve?)

Cheers, o7

1 Like

You should consider Aideron Robotics! They are a returning player friendly corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. They can certainly help with exploration and especially helping you get into PVP.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Hey
We’re a uk Corp based out of 0.0. Were part of LORDE alliance and fly under winter co. We have good space for exploration and good intel channels.
We offer solid pvp pew pew, also space and numbers for pve/mining etc. We’re a good group of players, we know RL comes first, but we all like to log on because it’s fun rather then a chore
Our in game channel is brittas empire public, come join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu chat with us. See what we can offer

3 Likes

Hi @Chris_Haslam. Would you possibly consider a wormhole corp? low class WH with a high sec static, plenty of exploration opportunities. Check out our recruitment thread at WH Indy/PvP corp… we are mainly EUTZ

1 Like

@Vartan Sarkisian
Thanks for the offer, but I really want to get out of high sec! Ideally the corp should be at home in null sec.

1 Like

@Chris_Haslam no worries, WH space is totally out of HIgh sec though, the high sec static is just there if you need it (generally for bringing ships in etc), good luck in your search

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Do cloaky stuff! Join RCJT!

#dropitlikeitshot

1 Like

#delveisawesome2018 - Come fly with us in delve!
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/30

1 Like

sup. come join me and a few others and do some stuff. we could always use another covops bro or something.

iunno. wont blow smoke into your rectal cavity. we aint perfect, but its home.

1 Like

A general run down of our corp. We accept all shapes, sizes, capabilities of pilots who apply. We have players from 2013 and beyond who have come through all the transitions and can help you get acquainted with everything.

fly dangerous and with tons of fun o7,
Milli

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqHCnwcZLE CHECK US OUT!!

1 Like

Hey.

I’m trying to convo you in-game.

1 Like

Thank you for all the replies. I already made a decision and joined the corporation.

Fly safe and maybe see you somewhere in null! o7

1 Like

If you are still looking check out F-OFF.net , then join our in game channel ‘F-OFF NOW’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.