Sale on hold pending support ticket

I am for sale

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Rose_Sutton

Standard starter character with most points in Spaceship Command / Navigation. Intended to be a carrier sitter, she can be used as an SP farm as well.

Capital Ships injected (400m)
+4 Implants injected (100m)

50k unallocated SP.
Pos wallet.
No killrights.
No jumpclones.
2 remaps available.
Completely clean employment history.

B/O 4.5B

4.5B is the B/O

This is a sale with a 4.5B B/O

I never stated the character was up for auction.

lol k, retracted

4.5bil offer

Great! Please transfer ISK to this character and mail your account name. Once I have received both I will initiate the transfer.

isk and account info sent

You are going to have to petition CCP. If you sent ISK to Aleta Sutton, that character was logged into the forums on accident. I transfered her today.

CCP will remove the ISK. All transactions on the bazaar are completely covered. Have them send the ISK to this character (Rose Sutton).

Once I have it, I will transfer the character to you.

P.S. To avoid that ever happening in the future, CCP mandates that ISK can only be transferred to the character that was listed for sale. I am genuinely sorry for the forum avatar mix up.

Edit: Hi,

Thank you for contacting the CCP Player Experience Team. Your ticket (767238) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff

no problem, surprised i didn’t notice. I assume you already created the support ticket then?

Yep! And I contacted the guy that purchased the character. You will be getting the ISK back through one of those two channels soon. While this is being resolved, I’ll hold the character for you if you want.

Please do, thanks for the follow up

any updates?

Hi, I’m GM Eidolon.

Thank you for contacting EVE Online Player Experience. Could you please contact the buyer and ask him to submit a ticket to us? Please tell him to reference “Ticket #767238”.

Once he gets in touch with us we’ll be able to further assist you. Thank you.

Best Regards,
GM Eidolon
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie

Submitted a ticket - #767911

I have received the ISK from a GM cash transfer. Just send the destination account name to this character (Rose Sutton) and I will send her over to you.

Thanks for your patience.

account info sent thanks!

Transfer initiated. SOrry for the headache. Enjoy!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.