⛔ Seasoned Returning FC - Looking at options

Did you know that Rusted is Recruiting? Rusted and Rejuvenated is a null sec pvp corp currently living in Curse with Triumvirate.! We are tight-knit, very active, and enjoy PvP of all kinds, whether that be alliance ops, going on small gang roams, gate camping, blopsing and even highsec ganking.

Rusted leadership is also committed to never being in a big bloc. Our leadership strives to give our pilots as many opportunities to pvp as possible. This means avoiding large amounts of blues and staying as neutral as possible when large conflicts arise.

We are currently looking for people within the US and EU TZ, who can not only fly our doctrines but have experience in both large scale fleet battles and small ganging. I have attached our forum post with a detail description of the type of pilots we recruit and what we offer as part of rusted membership. Also you can scroll through our comments to see what sorts of content we get up to.

To answer your questions:

Activity: Typically from 1700 to 0700

Player Count: 70 characters 40+ Active in the Last 7 days with Probably around 25-30 actual dudes.

Content: See the Brs from last weekend
Baiting Tire Co. Dreads: Battle Report Tool
Tri Way Battle: Battle Report Tool
Sov Fighting: Battle Report Tool
Astra Defense Battle: Battle Report Tool

You can reach me personally at my discord Vladamier D.#0729. I am the XO and Head recruiter for rusted.

You can also reach us through our discord: Rusty Boys Welcome
Zkill: Rusted and Rejuvenated Zkill

I have also approached you on your reddit post,

Also some Promotional Videos: