Selling 5 Pilots 5 - 6M SP

thanks, email and isk sent to Sucz Snipera

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Tessa Itovuo

Will be completed after: 11/15/2020 2:54:59 AM

Bump! Rest pilots for sale.

thanks got the confirmation email for transfer

I’ll give you 3.5B for Jecky

TheBaz lets wait 2 days. If no one goes higher its yours

3.4 b for naga

Sarg Crowins same thing. lets wait 2 days. If no one bid higher its yours

bump!

Would you still like more time on the Jecky Toon? Let me know and thanks in advance.

TheBaz I accept your offer for Jecky Aideron. Please send ISK and account name.

ISK Sent Last Night and user name in a Message to you.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Jecky Aideron

Will be completed after: 11/18/2020 6:12:33 AM

Bump! Three more pilots for sale

Character Transfer Received

Dear ???

Another player is transferring the character Jecky Aideron to your account named ???.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, contact EVE Online Customer Support via the available options found

Thank you Sucz… Easy Process and Friendly to work with!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

bump!

bump!

Maybe is better if u udate your thread (last message saying what is available ) …

If Jasmine Shikkoken i available, i take her for 3.6b because have no cyber V but can be useful for a project i have.

Eynsane it is available. I accept you offer. Send ISK and account name please.

Isk and account sent.

Sarg Crowins I forgot about you. Sorry for that. If you still interested I want to accept your offer and transfer Naga Shaza