[SERVICE] Corporation/Alliance Creation and Ugrades

services available until 8pm eve time

on until 9pm today

online until 8pm eve time

On now until around 9pm eve time :smiley:

Corporation/Alliance Management Services are available!

I am UK timezone GMT and on most days/evenings.

We established our services back in 2011 offering to create alliances and update corps for free to get us started, you can search my alts name (listed further down) on google for old forums to see where we posted the advert as part of a list of other services.

I am now happy to offer this service again as a full time thing now the 24 hour timer has been removed for leaving a corp after being ceo, meaning we can offer the service instantly.

Please contact me in-game via EveMail if you donā€™t get a response on the forums for what ever reason

We offered this service back when the old forums existed as part of a service list the character that I do the service with is ā€œAngelina Etaroprocā€

Check out my skills to verify I have the required skills here: EveSkillBoard

We now have an in-game channel called: The Alliance Service
Where you can chat with us during our online hours to get more information or book our service!

Prices we charge for our services:

Current Prices:
ā€¢ 5,000,000 ISK - Corporation Creation (8,600 Members)
ā€¢ 5,000,000 ISK - Update an Existing Corporationā€™s Member Limit to 8,600 Members
ā€¢ 25,000,000 ISK - Alliance Creation
ā€¢ 30,000,000 ISK - Corporation Creation plus Alliance Creation
ā€¢ FREE - Member Limit Update for an existing Corporation when founding an Alliance

The following Registration fees charged by CCP will be covered by you

ā€¢ 1,599,800 ISK - Corporation Registration Fee
ā€¢ 1,000,000,000 ISK - Alliance Registration Fee

Pricing Examples:
ā€¢ To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 30,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,031,599,800 ISK
ā€¢ To create a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,025,000,000 ISK (plus Iā€™ll update your existing Corporationā€™s member limit for free)
ā€¢ To create a brand new Corporation it would cost my current fee of 5,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 6,599,800 ISK.

I will post a comment with some corps/alliances that we have created in the past while offering our service, I will keep updating this list as we do more now the service is back up and running.

Why use a service vs train your self:
Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap, 90+ days of training and over 500 million ISKā€¦ take advantage of my Corporation/Alliance Management Services which will allow for 8,600 members in your Corporation:
ā€¢ Level 5 - Corporation Management (+20 members/level, skill book price 20,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 5 - Megacorp Management (+100 members/level, skill book price 400,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 5 - Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5, skill book price 8,000,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 3 - Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level, skill book price 500,000,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 5 - Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%, skill book price 40,000 ISK)

Hey there! Will you be available in about 7 hours, or sometime tomorrow to create an alliance for me? You can message me ingame, Iā€™ll be more able to reply there.

sent convo ingame

available until 9pm eve time today

Abbie created a new alliance for me! Very timely and professional.

thanks for dropping a review up :smiley: enjoy your alliance

also daily bump available until 9pm eve time

on until downtime and then back around 4pm eve time ish

On now until around 9pm eve time :smiley:

Corporation/Alliance Management Services are available!

I am UK timezone GMT and on most days/evenings.

We established our services back in 2011 offering to create alliances and update corps for free to get us started, you can search my alts name (listed further down) on google for old forums to see where we posted the advert as part of a list of other services.

I am now happy to offer this service again as a full time thing now the 24 hour timer has been removed for leaving a corp after being ceo, meaning we can offer the service instantly.

Please contact me in-game via EveMail if you donā€™t get a response on the forums for what ever reason

We offered this service back when the old forums existed as part of a service list the character that I do the service with is ā€œAngelina Etaroprocā€

Check out my skills to verify I have the required skills here: EveSkillBoard

We now have an in-game channel called: The Alliance Service
Where you can chat with us during our online hours to get more information or book our service!

Prices we charge for our services:

Current Prices:
ā€¢ 5,000,000 ISK - Corporation Creation (8,600 Members)
ā€¢ 5,000,000 ISK - Update an Existing Corporationā€™s Member Limit to 8,600 Members
ā€¢ 25,000,000 ISK - Alliance Creation
ā€¢ 30,000,000 ISK - Corporation Creation plus Alliance Creation
ā€¢ FREE - Member Limit Update for an existing Corporation when founding an Alliance

The following Registration fees charged by CCP will be covered by you

ā€¢ 1,599,800 ISK - Corporation Registration Fee
ā€¢ 1,000,000,000 ISK - Alliance Registration Fee

Pricing Examples:
ā€¢ To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 30,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,031,599,800 ISK
ā€¢ To create a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,025,000,000 ISK (plus Iā€™ll update your existing Corporationā€™s member limit for free)
ā€¢ To create a brand new Corporation it would cost my current fee of 5,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 6,599,800 ISK.

I will post a comment with some corps/alliances that we have created in the past while offering our service, I will keep updating this list as we do more now the service is back up and running.

Why use a service vs train your self:
Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap, 90+ days of training and over 500 million ISKā€¦ take advantage of my Corporation/Alliance Management Services which will allow for 8,600 members in your Corporation:
ā€¢ Level 5 - Corporation Management (+20 members/level, skill book price 20,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 5 - Megacorp Management (+100 members/level, skill book price 400,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 5 - Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5, skill book price 8,000,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 3 - Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level, skill book price 500,000,000 ISK)
ā€¢ Level 5 - Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%, skill book price 40,000 ISK)

available until around 9pm eve time today

available on and off until 8pm eve time today

been a busy day :smiley: available now until 8pm eve time for services.

on now until 9pm eve time :smiley:

available unitl 11pm eve time today :smiley:

avialable until 10pm eve time

services available until 10pm eve time

available until around 9pm eve time today for services :smiley:

available until 9pm eve time today