[SERVICE] Corporation/Alliance Creation and Ugrades

Corporation/Alliance Management Services are available!

(OLD THREAD)

I am UK timezone GMT and on most days/evenings.

We established our services back in 2011 offering to create alliances and update corps for free to get us started, you can search my alts name (listed further down) on google for old forums to see where we posted the advert as part of a list of other services.

I am now happy to offer this service again as a full time thing now the 24 hour timer has been removed for leaving a corp after being ceo, meaning we can offer the service instantly.

Please contact me in-game via EveMail if you don’t get a response on the forums for what ever reason

We offered this service back when the old forums existed as part of a service list the character that I do the service with is “Angelina Etaroproc”

Check out my skills to verify I have the required skills here: EveSkillBoard

We now have an in-game channel called: The Alliance Service
Where you can chat with us during our online hours to get more information or book our service!

Prices we charge for our services:

Current Prices:
• 5,000,000 ISK - Corporation Creation (8,600 Members)
• 5,000,000 ISK - Update an Existing Corporation’s Member Limit to 8,600 Members
• 25,000,000 ISK - Alliance Creation
• 30,000,000 ISK - Corporation Creation plus Alliance Creation
• FREE - Member Limit Update for an existing Corporation when founding an Alliance

The following Registration fees charged by CCP will be covered by you

• 1,599,800 ISK - Corporation Registration Fee
• 1,000,000,000 ISK - Alliance Registration Fee

Pricing Examples:
• To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 30,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,031,599,800 ISK
• To create a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,025,000,000 ISK (plus I’ll update your existing Corporation’s member limit for free)
• To create a brand new Corporation it would cost my current fee of 5,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 6,599,800 ISK.

I will post a comment with some corps/alliances that we have created in the past while offering our service, I will keep updating this list as we do more now the service is back up and running.

Why use a service vs train your self:
Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap, 90+ days of training and over 500 million ISK… take advantage of my Corporation/Alliance Management Services which will allow for 8,600 members in your Corporation:
• Level 5 - Corporation Management (+20 members/level, skill book price 20,000 ISK)
• Level 5 - Megacorp Management (+100 members/level, skill book price 400,000 ISK)
• Level 5 - Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5, skill book price 8,000,000 ISK)
• Level 3 - Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level, skill book price 500,000,000 ISK)
• Level 5 - Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%, skill book price 40,000 ISK)

Corporations Updated/Created:
Drunken Troublemakers Club
Caelum Technology
Nchanga Consolidated Corporate Mining Ltd.
Croatoan Enterprises
Wolverine Syndrome
Minmatar United
Ordo Eventus
Radiant.
Realm Of Nightmare
Makers Mark Industries
Nova Prospect
Critical Horizon
Meows Tradecenter
Germandilas Fidicus Holding
dead.Orbit
Knights of Molteron
A Chance To Pew
Hardly Competent Holdings
The OtterManiac Empire Holdings
Spank SQU4D
Downbad Consortium
Dalcari Fleet Mining Operations
Beyond New Frontier
The Retribution Of Vengeance
Subvectio Trading
CromwellEx Holding

Alliances Created:
Inception Alliance
Unholy Playground
Imperial Radiant Empire
Nova Prospects
Seven Four Five
Sons 0f Syndicate
Fidicus Federation
Molteron
Hardly Competent
The OtterManiac Empire
Faded Awakening
Left my wife for Eve
Cromwell Exploration Institute

Confirming account ownership and service back available.

Bump available this evening

bump available today

bumpy

DAILY bump

available today bump

available from 3pm eve time onwards today

available all day today

Available for rest of today

available for the rest of the evening

really thanks
best service ever~

bump available for the rest of the evening