"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi
Did you know that you don’t need any Corporation Management skills in order to become a CEO of a Corporation already created or to manage an Alliance? The only caveat to this is that the Character with zero Corporation Management skills needs to be the only other Member of the Corporation when transferring the CEO role.
I’ve been in the Corporation/Alliance Management business since 2016-08-28 and my goal is to provide a prompt, polite and professional service.
I can provide the following Corporation Management services:
• Corporation Creation
• Updating an existing Corporation’s Member Limit
• Alliance Creation
Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap and over 90 days of training… use my Skills which allow for 12,600 members in your Corporation:
• Level 5 ~ Corporation Management (+20 members/level)
• Level 5 ~ Megacorp Management (+100 members/level)
• Level 5 ~ Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5)
• Level 5 ~ Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level)
• Level 5 ~ Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%)
You can verify my Corporation Management Skills and Employment History on EveSkillboard
• I log in regularly and am able to perform these services in a timely manner
• I do not prepare Corporations in advance, ie; I do not have pre-made Corporations created ready to sell
• I have NO FACTION STANDINGS and cannot create a Corporation for you with standings
• An Alliance can’t be made if the Corporation is at war
• Once an Alliance is made the maintenance costs are 2,000,000 ISK per month for every Corporation in the Alliance
Regarding Scamming/Corp Theft ~ if you are worried about Scamming/Corp Theft then before you make me CEO to create your Alliance or update your Member Limit do the following:
• Take all shares from the Corporation wallet for yourself.
• Remove all ISK from the Corporation wallet and pay the fee from your Personal wallet.
• Undock in a ship with a cloak, that way if you are scammed, you can use the shares to vote yourself in as CEO. Make sure you stay logged in and cloaked for the duration of the vote (so that you can’t be kicked).
A note regarding Third Party Service Providers:
Since the release of the Citadel expansion the need for Third Party brokering is nearly extinct and trusted parties such as Chribba have retired.
Recently a couple of prospecive clients have asked to use a Third Party Service to pay for their Alliance creation so I have been looking around for a reputable Third Party Service Provider and unfortunately don’t see much out there. There is one fella on the new forums advertising a 3rd Party Service but he appears to be brand new at it, doesn’t have any testimonials that I can find, and is running a ‘Free’ Corp/Alliance Creation Service as well - so not sure how much trust can be placed into his services?
I do realize that 1 billion ISK is a significant amount for many folks but all I can offer you is my word that from my end there is no scam or dishonesty with the Corp Management Services I provide.
• 5,000,000 ISK ~ Corporation Creation (12,600 Members)
• 5,000,000 ISK ~ Update an Existing Corporation’s Member Limit to 12,600 Members
• 25,000,000 ISK ~ Alliance Creation
• 30,000,000 ISK ~ Corporation Creation plus Alliance Creation
• FREE ~ Member Limit Update for an existing Corporation when founding an Alliance
*** The following Registration fees charged by CONCORD will be covered by you ***
• 1,599,800 ISK ~ Corporation Registration Fee
• 1,000,000,000 ISK ~ Alliance Registration Fee
• To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 30,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,031,599,800 ISK
• To create a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,025,000,000 ISK (plus I’ll update your existing Corporation’s member limit for free)
• To create a brand new Corporation it would cost my current fee of 5,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 6,599,800 ISK.
The process/how it’s done ~ for all the services it will be necessary for us to organize via in-game EVE Mail to be online at the same time and join a private chat together
• Corporation Creation ~ In the private chat you inform me about the Corporation name and ticker (you’ve checked to make sure they’re available) then transfer the Corporation Registration Fee plus my fee and I create the Corporation. You then join the newly created Corporation, I make you CEO and quit the Corporation after that is done.
• Update Corporation Member Limit ~ In the private chat I join your Corporation, you transfer my fee and make me CEO, I update your Member Limit, I then immediately transfer CEO back to you and leave after that is done.
• Corporation & Alliance Creation ~ In the private chat you inform me about the names and tickers for the Corporation and Alliance (you’ve checked to make sure they’re available) then transfer the Corporation Registration Fee, Alliance Registration Fee plus my fee and I create the Corporation/Alliance. You then join the newly created Corporation/Alliance, I make you CEO and leave instantly after that is done.
• Alliance Creation (if you already have a Corporation) ~ In the private chat I join your Corporation, you inform me about the Alliance name and ticker (you’ve checked to make sure they’re available) then transfer the Alliance Registration Fee plus my fee and make me CEO, I create the Alliance, update your Corporation Member Limit (if necessary) and then I immediately transfer CEO back to you and leave after that is done.
*** IMPORTANT *** Corporation/Alliance Name and Ticker
Names must be 50 characters or less, however the ticker may only be 5 characters. They both must be unique, so finding a ticker can be difficult. Please note that the ticker will be seen often in space so pick something you like. Everything EXCEPT the Corporation/Alliance name and ticker can be changed later, so please make sure you’re happy with those!
A useful way to check availability of your proposed Corporation/Alliance Name and their Tickers is to check using the ‘People & Places’ search interface in game or you can also search for them on dotlan or evewho:
*** VERY IMPORTANT *** EVE-Online Naming Policy
Please follow the CCP guidelines for selecting your Corporation and/or Alliance name. The responsibility is yours not mine. Here is a link to the Policy – https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/naming-policy-en/
Please contact me, Shriven Intaki, in-game via EveMail