[SERVICE] ★★★★★ Corporation/Alliance Management

"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi

Greetings,
Did you know that you don’t need any Corporation Management skills in order to become a CEO of a Corporation already created or to manage an Alliance? The only caveat to this is that the Character with zero Corporation Management skills needs to be the only other Member of the Corporation when transferring the CEO role.

I’ve been in the Corporation/Alliance Management business since 2016-08-28 and my goal is to provide a prompt, polite and professional service.

Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap, 90+ days of training and over 500 million ISK… take advantage of my Corporation/Alliance Management Services which will allow for 12,600 members in your Corporation:
• Level 5 ~ Corporation Management (+20 members/level, skill book price 20,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Megacorp Management (+100 members/level, skill book price 400,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5, skill book price 8,000,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level, skill book price 500,000,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%, skill book price 40,000 ISK)

I can provide the following Corporation Management services:
• Corporation Creation
• Updating an existing Corporation’s Member Limit
• Alliance Creation

You can verify my Corporation Management Skills and Employment History on EveSkillboard

Current Prices:
• 5,000,000 ISK ~ Corporation Creation (12,600 Members)
• 5,000,000 ISK ~ Update an Existing Corporation’s Member Limit to 12,600 Members
• 25,000,000 ISK ~ Alliance Creation
• 30,000,000 ISK ~ Corporation Creation plus Alliance Creation
• FREE ~ Member Limit Update for an existing Corporation when founding an Alliance

*** The following Registration fees charged by CONCORD will be covered by you ***
• 1,599,800 ISK ~ Corporation Registration Fee
• 1,000,000,000 ISK ~ Alliance Registration Fee

Pricing Examples:
• To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 30,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,031,599,800 ISK
• To create a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,025,000,000 ISK (plus I’ll update your existing Corporation’s member limit for free)
• To create a brand new Corporation it would cost my current fee of 5,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 6,599,800 ISK.

FYI/Useful Information:
• I log in regularly and am able to perform these services in a timely manner
• I do not prepare Corporations in advance, ie; I do not have pre-made Corporations created ready to sell
• I have NO FACTION STANDINGS and cannot create a Corporation for you with standings
• An Alliance can’t be made if the Corporation is at war
• Once an Alliance is made the maintenance costs are 2,000,000 ISK per month for every Corporation in the Alliance

Are you interested in joining Factional Warfare as a Corporation?
• Because I have no Faction Standings I am able to enlist any new Corporations I make into any of the four Factional Warfare Empires.
• I have Clones setup in each of the Factional Warfare Empire’s regions ready to help you out.
• Enlisting a Corporation into Factional Warfare takes effect after the next downtime.

• My main TZ is PST, normally on just after 01:00 EVE time on weekdays and much earlier on the weekends.

Please contact me, Shriven Intaki, in-game via EveMail

"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi

Greetings,
Did you know that you don’t need any Corporation Management skills in order to become a CEO of a Corporation already created or to manage an Alliance? The only caveat to this is that the Character with zero Corporation Management skills needs to be the only other Member of the Corporation when transferring the CEO role.

I’ve been in the Corporation/Alliance Management business since 2016-08-28 and my goal is to provide a prompt, polite and professional service.

Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap, 90+ days of training and over 500 million ISK… take advantage of my Corporation/Alliance Management Services which will allow for 12,600 members in your Corporation:
• Level 5 ~ Corporation Management (+20 members/level, skill book price 20,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Megacorp Management (+100 members/level, skill book price 400,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5, skill book price 8,000,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level, skill book price 500,000,000 ISK)
• Level 5 ~ Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%, skill book price 40,000 ISK)

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

You can verify my Corporation Management Skills and Employment History on EveSkillboard

Current Prices:
• 5,000,000 ISK ~ Update an Existing Corporation’s Member Limit to 12,600 Members
• FREE ~ Member Limit Update for an existing Corporation when founding an Alliance

*** The following Registration fees charged by CONCORD will be covered by you ***

Pricing Examples:
• To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 30,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,031,599,800 ISK
• To create a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,025,000,000 ISK (plus I’ll update your existing Corporation’s member limit for free)
• To create a brand new Corporation it would cost my current fee of 5,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 6,599,800 ISK.

FYI/Useful Information:
• I do not prepare Corporations in advance, ie; I do not have pre-made Corporations created ready to sell
• I have NO FACTION STANDINGS and cannot create a Corporation for you with standings
• Once an Alliance is made the maintenance costs are 2,000,000 ISK per month for every Corporation in the Alliance

• Because I have no Faction Standings I am able to enlist any new Corporations I make into any of the four Factional Warfare Empires.
• I have Clones setup in each of the Factional Warfare Empire’s regions ready to help you out.
• Enlisting a Corporation into Factional Warfare takes effect after the next downtime.

• My main TZ is PST, normally on just after 01:00 EVE time on weekdays and much earlier on the weekends.

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Am looking for a Alliance set up can you help?

@dody I sure can - will be on this evening (around 5:30pm PST) and will try to convo you in-game.

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information:

Greetings,

• Corporation Creation
• Alliance Creation

Current Prices:

Pricing Examples:

FYI/Useful Information: