[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Very impressive speed :zap: Definitely will try again!

2 Likes

Can’t say it enough but “Another timely deliver”! PUSHX is the best hauling services to date that I have used, and I have been playing for 2 years and without hesitation I would suggest PUSHX for hauling! Well done and you guy’s (PUSHX) deserve a raise! Fly Safe o7

2 Likes

Thank you again PushX

2 Likes

You guys ROCK! Thanks for moving all my stuff very quick!

3 Likes

contract 5 done. 10/10 5 times

3 Likes

You get the job done in no time, there are no problems & it’s very cheap, what more could you ask for? One of the best player controlled services in all of Eve. Greetings from Germany.

3 Likes

PushX Haul for Good

PushX will be donating 2 Plex to the Plex for Good: Ukraine campaign for every contract submitted to and accepted by PushX before downtime March 21st!

Time Frame: Downtime March 11th to Downtime March 21st

Check out our Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/tbz63w/pushx_haul_for_good_ukraine/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

2 Likes

PushX moved a couple of battleships around Highsec for me (because there’s no way I wanted to fly two battleships 30+ jumps each and travel back and forward between the two sites four times to achieve it).

I took a standard contract, and my ships were delivered well inside the 3 days. I may use the rush service next time though!

I’ll definitely be using PushX again.

2 Likes

I’ve now used PushX for maybe 10 separate courier contracts. I am very, very happy with their service, and I’ll continue to use it. Don’t hesitate! 10/10

1 Like

Absolutely great service, have used them many times for heavy and difficult hauling jobs and PushX has always delivered. Recommended.

1 Like

5x5 in the pipe. I will be doing more of this.

1 Like

Hello New Eden o/,

Due to some code left from our last discount event, the PushX contract Quoter (https://pushx.net) has been returning quotes for JF quotes at a lower rate than those officially listed on our Rates page (Push Interstellar Network).

As our frequent customers know, beyond just providing fast, reliable, comprehensive hauling, we make every effort to provide high-quality, transparent customer service to our clients.

As an apology for any confusion this miscommunication may have caused, and to express our continued appreciation for the PushX community, we will be offering a discount on the per low sec system fee for our Large and X-Large JF services of 15m and 20m, respectively, from downtime April 1st until Downtime April 15th.

Reddit Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ttiymr/pushx_jf_discount_04010415/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Thank you for choosing PushX!

FLy Safe o7

1 Like

Another prompt delivery as usual!

1 Like

Fast shipping, everytime again :slight_smile:

1 Like

very fast shipping

1 Like

o7
Fast , Professional service. Great price. I’m very satisfied with PUSHX 10/10

1 Like

I have used PushX many times to haul my goods to major trade hubs. They are legit and deliver what they advertise.

This service gives me peace of mind and allows me to save time. Their rates are very reasonable.

Praise be and long live PushX

1 Like

My first time using Push X and I’m very pleased with the fast service at a very fair price!

1 Like

Hello everyone o/,

We’re officially launching a bundle of new JF Services/Features!

Check out our Reddit Post for full details: link

New features include:

• Alliance JF Service: JF Service to structures of any corp or alliance with 75 or 250 members respectively.

• PushX Mailbox Service: Our previously existing SOV model, ideal for small corps and alliances.

• Double Wraps/Assembled Containers in JF Contracts: We will now accept containers in JF contracts (a much requested feature!).

• Discord Consultation Service: Have PushX reps directly in your corp or alliance’s Discord server

• Round Trip Discounts: Buy-one-get-one-25%-off for round trip (e.g. Jita->Tama + Tama->Jita) JF contracts.

• Private Structures in PushX Quoter: You can now log into the PushX quoter structures page to see what private citadels we service that you have access to!

As always, thank you for your business! Please let me, or another PushX representative, know if you have a question!

Don’t move it; PUSH it.

Fly safe o7

1 Like

Tanx PushX! Love this service, my cargo made from Perimeter to Tidacha before I did :laughing:

2 Likes