[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Used PushX recently and was so impressed I got them to do a move for my Corp.
Prompt and efficient service, clear communication and a simple quote tool that made sense to use. Everything on one page which covered High, Low and Null moves.
Most definitely 10/10 from me.

3 Likes

Epic Service and within the allotted 3 days. I had way to much to move to a trade hub, of stuff I found abandoned after someone ran an eviction. A lot of bulky stuff that would have cost me 400j+ using 2 DSTS and they did it in one go. On top of all of this, their quotes, the website, and help were extremely good with me. This is an epic service that I will be using and recommending in the future

3 Likes

I love how they Push things into my areas so quickly. 10/10

3 Likes

Thanks PushX for the delivery of my goods everyone else told me they dont do lowsec runs but they got my stuff out and into high sec, yay!!

Love you guys and going to need more stuff moved too :D.

3 Likes

Great Service a Big +10 for moving your equipment.
Thanks

2 Likes

Used their service - can I say it is as magical as it is real :smiley: high collateral high volume contract completed. They deliver! Literally :slight_smile: <3 Will use again 100%

2 Likes

Super comfortable with their services, very efficient… totally trustworthy. :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

If you pay the fast price, your stuff will get to where it needs to be, FAST.

Cheaper price still gets there in a timely manner. Really great service 10/10.

2 Likes

Just got my stuff delivered safely thx to PushX recommended if you’re not too keen on spending your precious time for gaming by hauling and watching the screen nice premium hauling service

2 Likes

Smooth. Easy to use calculator for prices. Had my stuff in the right place well in time for my next gaming session even with the cheapo option.

2 Likes

They do good ■■■■ here, got my rush order fulfilled in 12 minutes!

2 Likes

Hello New Eden o/,

Official Reddit Announcement: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ydcjyt/pushx_13_haunted_hauling_discount/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The Crimson Harvest is upon us and drop rates are at 90%! There’s no better time to allow PushX to save you the hassle and danger of moving your own assets with a 13% discounted rate!

The 13% discount is live on our calculator ( https://pushx.net ) and will run until downtime November 1st!

1 Like

ezgif-2-2018aafada

Goodluck with the sales!

3 Likes

used several times now, cant fault them.

thanks pushx

1 Like

1st time using their service’s and i will gladly do so again in the future.

Highly recommend using their service’s. :blush:

1 Like

All perfect and super fast

2 Likes

Amazing service! Will always use PUSHX. 5stars =)

2 Likes

Best service ever

2 Likes

Love ya!

2 Likes

Perfect service, needed my entire FW combat detail of fit and unfit “pushed” closer to the new warzones.

Push was done on time and done for cheaper than Red and Black Frog.

2 Likes