[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Great Service a Big +10 for moving your equipment.
Thanks

2 Likes

Used their service - can I say it is as magical as it is real :smiley: high collateral high volume contract completed. They deliver! Literally :slight_smile: <3 Will use again 100%

2 Likes

Super comfortable with their services, very efficient… totally trustworthy. :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

If you pay the fast price, your stuff will get to where it needs to be, FAST.

Cheaper price still gets there in a timely manner. Really great service 10/10.

2 Likes

Just got my stuff delivered safely thx to PushX recommended if you’re not too keen on spending your precious time for gaming by hauling and watching the screen nice premium hauling service

2 Likes

Smooth. Easy to use calculator for prices. Had my stuff in the right place well in time for my next gaming session even with the cheapo option.

2 Likes

They do good ■■■■ here, got my rush order fulfilled in 12 minutes!

2 Likes

Hello New Eden o/,

Official Reddit Announcement: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ydcjyt/pushx_13_haunted_hauling_discount/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The Crimson Harvest is upon us and drop rates are at 90%! There’s no better time to allow PushX to save you the hassle and danger of moving your own assets with a 13% discounted rate!

The 13% discount is live on our calculator ( https://pushx.net ) and will run until downtime November 1st!

1 Like

ezgif-2-2018aafada

Goodluck with the sales!

3 Likes

used several times now, cant fault them.

thanks pushx

1 Like

1st time using their service’s and i will gladly do so again in the future.

Highly recommend using their service’s. :blush:

1 Like

All perfect and super fast

2 Likes

Amazing service! Will always use PUSHX. 5stars =)

2 Likes

Best service ever

2 Likes

Love ya!

2 Likes

Perfect service, needed my entire FW combat detail of fit and unfit “pushed” closer to the new warzones.

Push was done on time and done for cheaper than Red and Black Frog.

2 Likes

10/10 service. Never fails to impress

2 Likes

Another exemplary service from PushX. This time delivered by Hyperspatial Hauling in very quick time. I’ve used their service for over 3 years on a regular basis and can only say extremely positive things about them. Thankyou and keep up the continued good work.

Elaine (a repeat and very happy customer)

2 Likes

10/10

First contract delivered today, 5 days ahead of the estimated delivery time.
Great service, fair prices - keep up the good wotk!

2 Likes

excellent service, great online presence, competitive pricing - i’ll never haul my own stuff to Jita ever again . PushX ftw . 10/10 .

1 Like