[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Great Service, have done a number of contracts thru them and would Highly recommend. Every delivery as been done rapidly(even as a non rush) and always delivered to the proper station. 10/10 every time. Their support provides help and answers questions when you need it.

3 Likes

10/10 cheap and fast. They are great!

3 Likes

Absolutely fantastic service. Reasonable pricing. Non-rush service was completed within hours.
Would definitely recommend and use again.

3 Likes

Very happy with the provided services. definlty worth every isk!

i recommend it to my contacts :slight_smile:

keep on the good work!

3 Likes

One of the real bright spots in the game, consistent fast service at reasonable rates!

4 Likes

Quick and great service.

4 Likes

WOW! 10/10 Fantastic, speed of delivery was impressive!

4 Likes

Sounds like fake amazon reviews were placed here.

Sounds like fake amazon reviews were placed here.

Haha! Check out the reviews on the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer if you want a laugh. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=asc_df_B0047E0EII5175865/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B0047E0EII&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193124474144&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5771248989374757301&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027882&hvtargid=pla-307266062820

4 Likes

Hey,

contracted PushX for a larger LS-to-HS job. No issues, no hazzle, flawless. No hesitation to work with them againā€¦

Emp

4 Likes

Fair price and swift delivery.

Would absolutely use again.

4 Likes

Quality Serviceā€¦ Would definitely recommend and use again! . Grateful thanks.

4 Likes

Normal transport delivered in less then a day.
Very Satisfied, I would recommend and use again.
Thank you Push Industries

4 Likes

LOVE PUSHX!!! Did a rush delivery for my first time using them, WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!!! I had my ship in system less then 2h after placing the contract. Did not have to worry about a thing. Cost was really great for what they did. Going to use much more!!!

4 Likes

these dudes are good at their space job. would buy again/10

4 Likes

Fast service! Moved a few fedos that went missing and the others smelled like they had been up someoneā€™s ass. few of my slaves (female) went had their arms removed and replaced with what appeared to be prosthetic drilldozers. i mean we are talking 9" of spinning whipping furyā€¦ needless to say we are all happy with the upgrade Push provided free of charge.

My only complaint is that all of my cargo was wrapped in about 600lbs of saran wrap. i mean i wasted at least two days trying to get into it. four of my minmatar refugees died from lack of air and my wifeā€™s cryo pod was covered in some white sticky substance and a note that read ā€œbroke both my armsā€.

WOULD USE AGAIN

6 Likes

Competition: We donā€™t deliver there
PushX: We got you fam

Picked up my contract and delivered it faster then it took BF to decline my contract and tell me they wouldnā€™t deliver it to the same citadel

6 Likes

Like many of you I used to worry about getting ganked on my way to a trade hub with my hold full of loot. Now I donā€™t worry about that anymore.

Step one: Push it.
Step two: Profit.

5 Likes

wow what a service speedy awsome price and great service will be using them all the time now ty. The service is outstanding the pilots are polite and the delivery is fast. Donā€™t think there is another service out there that comes close to what I experienced.

5 Likes

Excellent Service,

PushX is set to become our corps primary shipping service.

Zog

5 Likes