Silvana Innovations - sov null - stress free - RL first

Offering stress free access to secure sov null.

• Pure Indy?
  • Pure PvP?
  • Pure PvE?
  • Like to mix it up?
  • Avoid large fleets or love large fleets?
  • Build your own stuff, or build stuff with us?

I won’t keep adding bullet points, hopefully you get the idea…

We are a relaxed group of players with a wide range of interests in game, who don’t want, or need, a space job.

We mine, we build stuff, we go on small pvp roams… whatever we feel like.

As a small corp in a large alliance, you will not just be a number, whilst getting access to all the top-end infrastructure, BPO library, moons, boosted mining fleets, PvP fleets, PVE, and various special interest groups as you would expect.

With us you are free to do what you want, when you want… We encourage everyone to have their own projects, whilst also pulling together for the corp.

We support members to develop and establish new corp initiatives, so they can take the lead and drive it forwards, making a real difference to the corp and other members as well.

We don’t really ‘do’ mandatory… this is a game :slight_smile:

Requirements:

• Don’t be a bell end
  • Usual ‘space admin’ … ESI and Auth stuff

Mail me in game, or drop by our discord and let me know what you enjoy doing (or would most like to do) in game and we’ll see if we can help.

We might not be a good fit for everyone, and I won’t promise you the moon on a stick just to get you to join, but we’ll try our best to help you enjoy your game time… that’s the whole point of internet spaceships after all.

https://discord.gg/XyX4EJ26gA

Cheers

Luc

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

Hey, I’m oceanic TZ - I see you are EU/US but wondered if you had people on during the unsocial oce hours ?

Hi thanks for the question :slight_smile:

We have a few AUS / NZ players, but yes it is a quiet time.

Depending on what you want to do, they tend to be on the indy side of things… but I have one in mind who would love a partner in his PvP shenanigans!

So a small start in that TZ, would be great to grow it more. Happy to chat on discord or mail me in game if you think you might like to be part of that.

I’ll also expand a little on the answer if that’s ok, in case it helps anyone else from a TZ / activity perspective.

So, we are kind of all over TZs… Its a bit like herding cats keeping track due to jobs / shifts / family etc! as I say we are relaxed about stuff like that… however generally…

Small PvP roams usually would happen EU afternoon through to US CST, involving some of the US players who play early and EU at their regular times.

Mining fleets likely EU through to US West coast.

Indy side is EU through to US West coast with a few AUS/NZ guys…

Then a few EU daytime players rounding out the TZ schedule.

Hope that helps (sorry I tend to type a lot!)

Cheers

Luc

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open

recruitment still open