Singular Paradox: wh corp. Embrace, don't fear, the unknown

Singular Paradox is a re-creation of an old Wormhole corp formerly known as Sub-Par. The CEO has extensive experience in nullsec, lowsec, high, and w-space, having lived in classes 2 to 5. He has successfully lead teams to exploiting the riches of w-space, FC’d extensive roams, enjoys skirmish fights, and has successfully evicted corporations from c3’s and c1’s in the past. I’m looking for a new core group of determined players to begin building a new corp, as most of my ingame friends and allies have moved on or lost interest in the game in general.

The plan would be to build a balanced corp of both new players and veterans, with varied interests, in order to fully take advantage of what w-space has to offer. Make no mistake, this corp would be a starting from the ground up endeavor and as such provides ample challenges strategically, and will test any new members patience. As always you will get out of it, what you put into it. All basic groundwork can easily be obtained. Asset Security, voice comms for fleet operations, and a general know how in corp leadership. If you believe you are up to the challenge, and want to embark on a new adventure with me, mail me in game, and/or reply to this topic in the forum.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.