Small late AU (+8) Indy corp (with some claws) looking for a secure null sec home

We are a small corp (+/- 6 active players) but with null experience / support available. Looking to expand in NS

This is posted by an ALT due to several security issues with current mains having tried out other (HS) corps for our new home, but none fit what we are looking for so want to re join forces.

We looked at renting as we own our own alliance, however it seems you can no longer get good space for less then 2-3 billion a month and for a small corp that takes away any profit.

So what we offer…

A small corp/Alliance (or 1-4 members + alts) active in the +8 time zone (very late AU)

We have access to our own isk and ships, we also have our own JFs to move stuff. *along safe routes, no more than 2-4 jumps from HS

Ideally looking to merge with or move to a slow part of space with easy access to ice / ore etc to help build up the local market.

members are also cap able, with rorq / dread / carrier / fax not an issue.

Can anyone help us out?

1 Like

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.

Join me on discord

1 Like

We have a decent AU presense in our corp and could always use more help with our indy team. I am accepting mergers, please stop by and have a chat we could be a good fit.

You guys should consider wormholes- gas is wayyyy better and you’ll be able to bust out Rorquals in your home system for tasty moons and anomalies.

Cheaper logistics lines makes T2/T3 production stupidly profitable.

What Bear is saying is true. The cost effectiveness of renting for sure isn’t worth it. But WH’s where no one owns space and the isk is more per hour. It just makes sense.

ANZA is open for recruiting. And would tick all the boxes. We offer you a home in NULL to PVE or PVP. IN ALL TIME ZONE’s

Tired of inactive corps? Tired of traditional 0.0 space? Tired of being an F1 monkey?
Do you want to do what you want to do in the game?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then ANZAC Alliance is the place for you. ANZA is a pilot first corporation in Eve that is a member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.

We are a top 10 most active corp in Eve and a community that nurtures growth and doing what you want to do in game.

Whether you are a bitter vet looking for a new experience or a brand new Omega trying to figure out the universe, we have something to offer you.

How to join ANZA? Join the in game channel in game [ anza apps ]
Complete the application in the link.
Speak with a recruiter to accept your application.
See you in game

Hey,

If you’re looking for a healthy mix of PvP content, isk making and a healthy growing community. Freight Train Diplomacy [BOOM] is looking to add to our expanding group.

We’re currently holding space in Vale one of the most content rich areas in the game.

Our leadership consists of experienced members that have been directors / leaders of major alliances such as goons and FCs that have lead many campaigns in such alliances.

We’ve taken our experience and are building a unique group from the lessons we learned along the way.

I’d be happy to chat in more detail if you’re interested in joining our “unique” group of members, i’d be happy to have a chat.

Feel free to drop me a mail and I’ll be happy to make some time and see if we could be the right home for you and your friends.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.