Small loyal corp looking for null home

We are a small loyal corporation founded in 2008 looking for a null home. We are PVP oriented corp into indy , exploration, etc. We have been through several tours over the years but just a few of us remain and want to get back into null. We are mostly ustz, and hope to fit somewhere with an indy / pvp alliance.
Hit me up here or mail me…and thanks for your time.

Check out Intrepid Crossing Alliance. We recently joined them. They seem pretty cool so far. Plenty to do. Relaxed but very professional atmosphere. Excellent Leadership.
Look them up. See if they are what you are looking for.
Intrepid Crossing. Contact Dorfsorc
Regards
Fyr Cassell (Stratotech Industries)

Hello,

We are a very chill alliance down in querious, part of QFC. If you are interested let us know.

Total Eclipse could be a great fit for you guys. We have a couple of sov systems in Providence, and no blues outside of the region so there’s always plenty of content. We’re on the lookout for more corps like us – small, focused, and in it for the long haul!

If you’re interested or want to chat further, add me on Discord: Twilight Winter#4922.

Join L2p/lorde, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

Plus, pew, so much pew. *twitch…

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.