So about these Brutor ship logs

I’m just going to say that the validity or lack thereof of EM using CONCORD independent capsuleer legislation to downplay acts of war against Amarr targets is an ancient debate that is really not worth any more time or effort.

3 Likes

Opening fire may constitute such a statement.

2 Likes

Feel free to reach out to the captain that opened fire for a statement.

Hetman General Filmir,

I have sent, by secure contract in Tierijev, an Encrypted Data Fragment that I acquired from the Dread attack on Tierijev IV, may it be of some use if your investigations

4 Likes

Hetman General;

I report the transfer of further logs, discovered in Tierijev, together with some weapons and samples of an unknown Viral Agent.

We remain loyal,
Elsebeth Rhiannon
Head Diplomat
Electus Matari

6 Likes

Hetman General,

We have additionally been able to negotiate for one of the encrypted logs from the Girani-Fa attack.
It has been contracted to you by me in the Electus Matari Fortizar in Pator.

You should now have ship logs from us for three of the attacks.

We remain loyal,
Arsia Elkin
Electus Matari

6 Likes

My lord Grand Master,

While it seems to be rather late to the situation. The Paladin Wardens of Providence have sent you a large contract of logs and fragments. May this be a token of our continued loyalty to the Empire.

Amarr Victor,
Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz

2 Likes

@Seriatim_Foucault

This is the Paramount Executive of Stribog Clade.

We have come into possession of an Encrypted Data Fragment obtained from EoM forces. I would like to pass this to the Triglavian Collective for further analysis and review. It is currently in a secure location in Pochven. Please let me know when we can arrange for this.

2 Likes

Materials for analysis can be transferred to my custody at Otela V - Moon 1 - The Convocation of Triglav Semiosis Theater subject to operational security requirements.

Subcommander Seriatim Foucault
Intriguerre

We will be there shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.