Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque (SFRIM) - Amarr Loyalist, PVP, PVE & More!

“SFRIM offers a home to those Faithful who feel a calling toward Reclamation through the gentler arts of diplomacy and outreach. Our heartfelt welcome extends to all races and all participants in the Imperial Rite. We maintain established bases in highsec and lowsec and null for a variety of industrial and exploration purposes, and our ties with other, more martially focused Amarr loyalist fleets are strong and supportive.”

Defense of the Empire (and humanity)! Supporting Edencom. SRP for Edencom related losses or sec status hits
Missioning in high and low sec (occasional mission fleets)
Exploration - Abyssals! Fighting Triglavians, Wormhole space, low security space!
Casual PVP within our NRDS ROE (including in Warzones via Direct Enlistment), Null and Wh space with several pvp and mining fleets a week.
Null mining with friends.
Ore/Salvage Buy Back Program
Monthly SRP (and Security Status repair funds to pay Concord)
New Pilot friendly

If interested mail me on the neocomm to discuss or visit #recruitment on our alliance dischord: LUMEN and Friends

[[ SFRIM is an RP-focused organization that loves to fly and do things in space. If you love lore and world immersion, we love you. If you’d like a chance to fleet up, explore, blap things, and conduct industry, all in-character in an imaginative and cooperative environment, check us out! Our more detailed Recruitment FAQ is here: sfrim.boards.net/ ]]

10 Likes

Bump! SFRIM is still recruiting.

Bah, really wish I had spotted this corp a few months ago when I was hunting for a new corp. Would have been a perfect fit for me. I’ll bookmark you for when/if I find myself looking for another corp to join.

2 Likes

Feel free to drop me a line any time!

P.S. We’re still recruiting :slight_smile:

Free bump, as I’m back to shopping around for a new corp. I’ll send you a mail in-game after work.

1 Like

Free bump!

((Part of a group of Amarr Corps that both RP and fly in space :slight_smile: ))

1 Like

Thanks for the BUMP! We appreciate our friends and allies in PIE :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still recruiting! Mail me on the neocomm to discuss!

[[ SFRIM is an RP-focused organization that loves to fly and do things in space. If you love lore and world immersion, we love you. If you’d like a chance to fleet up, explore, blap things, and conduct industry, all in-character in an imaginative and cooperative environment, check us out! ]]

[[ SFRIM is an RP-focused organization that loves to fly and do things in space. If you love lore and world immersion, we love you. If you’d like a chance to fleet up, explore, blap things, and conduct industry, all in-character in an imaginative and cooperative environment, check us out! ]]

1 Like

Happy 2020! We’re still recruiting! Mail me on the neocomm to discuss!

1 Like

Friendly bump to a great group of allies!

Bump, for a great group of friendly people.

2 Likes

The Societas is a great organization, and an even better ally in the warzone and beyond.

2 Likes

We’re still recruiting! Mail me on the neocomm to discuss or visit #recruitment on our alliance dischord: https://discord.gg/p6JK6wn

Some perks:

1. Newbie Ship Replacement Funds of 50 mil a month for new pilots
  2. Ship Replacement fund pool for ships lost in certain categories alliance or corporation ops.
  3. Security Status Replacement fund to encourage participation in PVP roams in low sec and null sec.
  4. Ore, Salvage/Exploration, and Loot Buy backs.
  5. A variety of activities, pvp and pve, across various timezones.

I sent an application. I am a new player whos playing as an amaar

1 Like

Want eve to not be a job? Willing to try a little of everything for variety and freshness? PVP, PVE, and other in space activities and Roleplay? HS-LOW-WH-Abyssal-NPC Null? Casual but spirited and active Amarr RP Corp Recruiting ‘Amarr/Kingdom loyalists’ and ‘Legionaires’ (everyone else!) for Eve Fun.

Mail me on the neocomm to discuss or visit #recruitment on our alliance dischord: https://discord.gg/p6JK6wn

Some perks:

2. Ship Replacement fund pool for ships lost in certain categories of alliance or corporation ops.
  3. Security Status Replacement fund to encourage participation in PVP roams in low sec and null sec.
  4. Ore, Salvage/Exploration, and Loot Buy backs.

Still recruiting!

Want eve to not be a job? Willing to try a little of everything for variety and freshness? PVP, PVE, and other in space activities and Roleplay? HS-LOW-WH-Abyssal-NPC Null? Casual but spirited and active Amarr RP Corp Recruiting ‘Amarr/Kingdom loyalists’ and ‘Legionaires’ (everyone else!) for Eve Fun.

Mail me on the neocomm to discuss or visit #recruitment on our alliance dischord: https://discord.gg/p6JK6wn

Some perks:

2. Ship Replacement fund pool for ships lost in certain categories of alliance or corporation ops. These cover various classes of ships.
  4. Ore, Salvage/Exploration, and Loot Buy backs at 99 percent Jita Buy

We are also looking for experienced pilots to FC PVE or PVP ops in EU timezone to try to grow our numbers there.