ayueXXX4
(ayueXXX4)
September 13, 2026, 3:12am
1
Quantum Anomaly websites contains useful information and resources about online games such as EVE Online, Elite Dangerous, X4 Foundations, X4 Split Vendetta
SP: 41M
Location: Jita 4-4, Highsec, in station
Corporation: NPC corp, ready for transfer
Wallet: 0 ISK (positive)
Kill Rights: None
Jump clones: None
Implants: None
Skins: None
Starting Bid: 35B ISK
BO: 48B ISK
Transfer cooldown 10h after payment.
Only ISK, no RMT. Character only, no assets/ships included.
o7 I could offer 30b for this char.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 1:59am
3
I’m really sorry, this price is way lower than I expected. At this price, I’d be better off selling my brain juice.
I could do 33b, but sadly you dont have racial dread 5 which is a big point for me.
Naheka
(Naheka)
September 19, 2026, 7:51am
5
Make sure you’re considering the cost of the extractors. Look at qsna’s extraction value as a general idea.
Extraction isn’t free.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 8:40am
6
Sorry, I can’t accept this price.
hmh, 35b then, but thats it from my side.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 8:42am
8
Yes, of course I know extractors cost money, I just want to sell my character at a reasonable price
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 8:44am
9
zirn would be usable for me, but u missing armor resi capital rep and t2 gun. Also Thunderchild isnt usable for me. So no, not for me sadly
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 8:59am
11
That’s really unfortunate. The lowest buyout price I can accept for this role is 40B, you can think about it.
did u extracted something? or just misstyped in the caption? I ll think about it.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 12:52pm
13
I didn’t do anything, everything looks normal in the game for me right now
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 12:54pm
15
This is the time in the game. I think this time should be pretty standard.
i am gonna take it for 40b. Please confirm from the right char and i ll send isk and acc info
ayueXXX4
(ayueXXX4)
September 19, 2026, 3:59pm
17
Deal accepted. Please send full 40B ISK to this character in game. After payment, send me your target account name via eve mail. Once ISK received, I will initiate character transfer and pay the $20 CCP transfer fee.
ayueXXX4
(ayueXXX4)
September 20, 2026, 2:22am
19
Payment received. Character transfer initiated. 10h cooldown started.