SOLD WTS JF RHEA Character

Looking to see what i can get.

Positive Wallet
Will be in Jita at 4-4
No Kill Rights
4.9 Sec Status

If sold we be left in high sec at Jita.

Does not have any jump clones. Has a set of Low-*grade Nomad Alpha 1-6 slots filled.

Asking for 13bil or best offer.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/slormer_1

I offer you 8b nbow, interested imn your Standings more.

I would like to get more to be honest.

Understand 9b is my final offer.

ill past for right now, thanks though.

Hey Inactive Seller would you do 12.5b

The max i can offer is 10 (if accept, give me less than an hour and i send the isk), let me explain why:

Extractors value is 5b
Base char is 2.5

I am paying a surplus of 2.5 , for the reputations AND MY SPECIFIC NEEDS.

I dont think you can get other offer of 10b, triust me, is very generous.

You are missing alot of information needed to sell your character. You can find this information in the character bazaar rules.

I get another toon for my needs.

Offer retracted, beleive me, 9 or 10 was an excellent offer.

God luck with ytour sell.

Just got home, i would took the 10bil

As i say, i purchase another pilot. I seek you if the other pilot dont deliver.

Ok sorry for my delay.

Just a heads up that not all of the details required were disclosed, as per the character bazaar rules the following need to be listed:

1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

Please update the original thread with the required information.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Will do that thank you Sir.

Is that better? Sorry for that.

Yes, thank you for taking care of that. :slight_smile:

8 bilion

Asking for a little bit more then that.

@Nathan_Can_Ordunn_Anstian convo me in game.

Considering your offer, If still interested convo me im log on now.