SOLD!

I am for sale, Have not played for a while, and feel for fresh start.

*63.7mil SP
*250 000 unlocated SP.
*Sec status 1.4
*Assets: Most assets are located in former alliance stations and are not obtainable! (expect no assets on trade, I wont remove them but you can chose what to do)
*No kill rights.
*2 remaps, new yearly remap in 2 weeks.
*wallet: 1mil positive (on sale)
*Jump clones: old corp hangars in 0.0 and low.

I pay the transfer.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Pen_Pai

starting bid: 40b

You must disclose the following information

1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

@ISD_Sakimura he is disclosing 67.7 mil SP, but the link only shows 63 mil SP with 250K unallocated.

You may not extract skillpoints from a character after it has been advertised for sale. Character sales threads must accurately represent the character’s state. Extracting skill after a character has been advertised for sale will be considered character sales scamming, and reprimands will be issued as such.

Sorry sir!

Daily bump.

I’ll bid 42 billion

45 and its urs.

I’ll mail you in game with a counterproposal.

43.5 and we have a deal.

Accepted Maizie Fields offer, Il begin the transfer after reciving ISK.
Send account name in game mail please.

Mail sent to you in game, additional information requested for verification purposes. The ISK and account info will be sent promptly upon your reply.

I have confirmed your request. Awaiting ISK and account name.

Thanks, Pen. The ISK and account information has been sent to you.

Isk recived and character transfer initiated.

Receipt

22 Nov 2018 14:19
EVE Character transfer

Please confirm that you got her when she arives.

Transfer confirmed by email from CCP.

Thanks for bearing with my verification steps, and thanks for a great character. It’s been a pleasure to do business with you!

Thank for confirm. Goodluck and have a good day! =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.