SOLD!

As an incursion runner, heres my two cents.
6-7b is a lot to invest on this character. From the fits in your screenshot, this character appears geared towards the shield HS incursion communities (WTM or NGA). The character does not specialize in any optimal hull, and does not have T2 guns on any platform, in addition to lacking a significant number of gunnery support skills decently trained. Further, the tank and support skills are pretty meh.
Given someone can get into incursions with about a month worth of training as an alpha (using the free 1m sp from create a character link) with a 700m-1b hull, and then train into their preferred platform without spending nearly as much isk as you are asking, I wish you luck with trying to sell this, and warn prospective incursion runners to talk to the community you wish to fly with before buying an “incursion char.”

If this character were specialized to a particular hull, or had way better skills, it might work, but as is there is no reason for anyone who wants to get into incursions to spend this much isk on a character when they can just train a new one into what they want in about a month, or a few injectors.

You didn’t read the OP.
‘entry level’
You only checked the fits image and not the skillboard; This char is still in training.
Your ‘helpful’ information should be mailed.
I trained this char for what I felt I was going to use, I’m sorry it doesn’t meet your requirements.

Still willing to offer 4b

Bump.

Bump.

4.5b?

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.