I might be interested in one more, can you get to 3.5b for this one?
How about 14, meet in the middle
@fireman_Igunen Sorry offer is too low
@Abrald_Sokarad Abrald Contract up
@Shaktar Contract up
@Market_Barbarian Contract up
Updated inventory, also added a Nyx back that was never accepted.
4.7b offer on Hakim’s Modified Heavy Warp Disruptor
Contract Misc Assets to Nullum Inanis
Sent you an in game mail ![]()
Sorry all misc assets sold and that offer is far too low on the disruptor
6b for the hakims distruptor
8.5b is my bottom number on it
i am willing to go up to 7b
Thank you but I will hold out for 8.5
How much for Armor Plate 3 and Web 3
Hello,
Feel free to make an offer
WTB Web 2 for 1.2B
Sorry way too low would let it go for 3.5b
gotta rename the title to 24 Day Flash Sale
every day is a new flash sale why not lol
Wait I missed an Alocose flash sale?! Tell me you still have something juicy for me.
Everything is a firesale.
Naglfar still there?