[SOLD]

I have a positive wallet balance, no kill rights, one JC in HS, and I’m located in Jita.

Mining skill highlights include:

  1. Exhumers V
  2. Expedition Frigates V
  3. Mining Precision V
  4. Mining Exploitation V
  5. Ice Harvesting Drone Specialization V
  6. Mining Drone Specialization V

Planetary Interaction skills include:

  1. Command Center Upgrades V
  2. Interplanetary Consolidation V
  3. Customs Code Expertise V

I have Coherent Ore Processing IV, Simple Ore Processing IV, and currently training Complex Ore Processing to IV. Also Ubiquitous Moon Ore Processing V for T2 crystal moon mining and reprocessing in high sec.

I also have Cybernetics V and my main pod is a High-Grade Slave & Omega set with 5% Ice Harvesting implant.

Buyout is 22 billion isk.

18 billion offer*

*Thank you for the response. I withdraw the offer.

Buyout is 22 billion isk firm.

20bil B/O

Character is still for sale. 22 billion.

Ok 22Bil B/O

Accepted. Please send payment and acct transfer name to this character.

ISK Sent and information provided, let me know if it goes smoothly

Thank you! I will initiate transfer tonight when I’m home from work and post update.

Thanks

Isk received and character transfer has been processed. Thanks again!

All recieved thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.