[SOLD]

I have a positive wallet balance, no kill rights, one JC in HS, and I’m located in Jita.

Mining skill highlights include:

  1. Exhumers V
  2. Expedition Frigates V
  3. Mining Precision V
  4. Mining Exploitation V
  5. Ice Harvesting Drone Specialization V
  6. Mining Drone Specialization V
  7. Ice Mining V
  8. Simple Ore Processing IV
  9. Coherent Ore Processing IV
  10. Complex Ore Processing IV
  11. Ubiquitous Moon Ore Processing V

Planetary Interaction skills include:

  1. Command Center Upgrades V
  2. Interplanetary Consolidation V
  3. Customs Code Expertise V

Scrapmetal Processing V and ORE Hauler IV for Noctis to assist my mission runner.

Positive standing with both Triglavian Collective and EDENCOM.

I also have Cybernetics V and my main pod is a High-Grade Nirvana with Omega set and 5% Ice Harvesting implant.

24 Billion isk.

18B offer

Declined. Character is still available for 24 billion isk.

Great mining pilot. Good luck with your auction.

24 b/o

I will initiate transfer when isk and account name are received.

isk and account name sent, Waiting for transfer

Isk received and character transfer initiated to account name provided. Thank you!

Thank you for the character.