Sold!

Mostely used as an alt char, can do hauling, mining, scanning and some combat.

Located in Jita 4-4, clones are in continous high sec.

Positive wallet and no killrights.

In npc corp.

Looking for at least 70b, but not in a hurry to sell.

1 Like

Daily bump.

1 Like

70B bid

Daily bump, will let it go until tomorrow DT. It’s yours for 70b if I dont get any other bids.

1 Like

No answer

1 Like

75B BUY OUT if @Sleeping_Miner doesn’t want it.

Will give him until DT, then he’s had 24 hours to respond. If no response then, it’s yours.

1 Like

Dident get an answer so he’s yours. Send isk and acc info and I’ll get the transfer started.

1 Like

Money Send and info send by ingame mail. Confirm please

Isk and acc info received and transfer started. T4t

1 Like

I sucked all her essence out of her. Can confirm I now have her sit in 229 Large Skill Injectors. :winking_face_with_tongue:

1 Like