Solo PVE T1 Battleship

There is zero reason to post some nonsense like you just did, in a newbie thread asking about alpha mission ships&fits.

Passive aggressive carebear mindset.

2 Likes

Honor-tackling is all the rage these days!

1 Like

The sites it was designed for scram and web you. So you don’t need it.

None of that is relevant to my original post anyway, I shared it because it’s a giant brick.

I see. Have you ever successfully baited inside a site this way and kill them?

1 Like

Nah, but I have seen others do it though.

Looking forward to one day reading your story of successfully baiting on these forums!

2 Likes

The Scorpion is also a good starting BS or the Typhoon

/ just seen the fit you showed @Rail_J_kar I like the typhoon and had lost many over the years.
/ the scorpion and typhoon can destroy most NPC level 4 missions on a cheaper fit…

//I don’t like using the ravens. They look dumb and don’t feel good about their lack of ability.

1 Like

I’ve done some lower effort baiting in the past. Can flipping with haulers. Or taking a fight with a cheap ship to get the limited engagement then come back and crush the person with a counter. The last one I did was killing an arty thrasher with an autocannon firetail.

Nothing special.

They why’d you tell us about it?

1 Like

Sounds very grief-like.

I suppose you could quantify it like that.

Because destiny wanted story time.

1 Like

I want story time! Tell us an exciting EVE story for our Friday evening’s entertainment.

2 Likes

I had once fitted a bling rattlesnake to run Level 4 missions.

I warped in from a gate then I needed to turn around to micro warp jump 100km as the fit I was using was a glass cannon fit that needed to be at around 160km away but everything went down after I missed my turn and clicked the micro warp drive that jumped me right into the full pack that aggravated everything.

I can find the zkillmail . It was a bling fit. So you may laugh.

2 Likes

I lost a bling fit and pod to some pros. I didn’t ask to join them since I thought they would not except me because they thought I might be bitter. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made.

1 Like

If @Destiny_Corrupted is seeking Friday night Stories about level 4 missions, I could share some good old story about Maggie.

/ *wonders does @Aiko_Danuja still have my Maggie inside one of her hangers? Did she ever look at the fit?
// did she even care to try it herself on a level 4 mission? Before she took it away from me that day?

/// Maggie was a battle orca with many thanks to BjornBee who showed me his fit.

//Please share that story @MB_ThePhotographer as I have time to read even though @Destiny_Corrupted wont

I don’t think I have enough alcohol in the house to listen to your PvE story.

3 Likes

Well The Judge told everyone to always fly drunk.

1 Like

In a way, it’s a sad story of the game?

1 Like

My first ever pvp loss was lost because I didn’t know you could double click in space to maneuver.

I was doing some lowsec ratting because a corpmate offered to transfer my ships to our space in stain, and someone found me messing around in the belt as I was waiting for the carrier to arrive.

Had I not been hung up on the rocks, I might have actually killed the guy (or run him off) instead of losing the ship. (I had him in about half armor… I forget if he was active tanked.)

1 Like

If you are a missile user, I suggest a Caldari Navy Scorpion as battleship.