[Sov Null] GSF - Trojan Legion Recruiting

Are you interested in joining? Apply today! Read OP for details.

We’re looking for new recruits… are you looking to join the best community in the game?

We’re still looking for those interested null sec PVPers!

We’re still looking for new people! Please apply today if interested!

We’re still looking…

I just wanted the community to know we’re still looking for new members. Recruitment is an ongoing process, which should never stop.

Check us out and join our public channel, if you have questions: TLRE Recruitment

Discord Server link is above.

We’re still looking for new recruits! check out the OP for links!

It’s been quiet here. We’re still recruiting.

Check us out and ask questions in our public channel “TLRE Recruitment” or on our Discord - link is in opening post.

Recruitment still in progress. Two more people joined this year already.

Join us in the land of milk and honey :smiley:

We’re still recruiting.

Join our Discord and/or recruitment channel - see first post for details. :slight_smile:

I’ll no longer be recruiting for TLRE - not because of them, because of my RL.

I’ll highly recommend to check out these Trojans. They are a fun bunch to be around and Delve is still the best economic area you can do stuff in, which doesn’t just provide PVE opportunities, but plenty of fleets against other players.

If you’re looking to be part of a large (in fact very large) alliance and get rich in the process - this is the place to be.

We are recruiting! Please see the top post for details or join "TLRE Recruitment” if you have any questions!

We’re still recruiting.

Join our Discord and/or recruitment channel - see first post for details.

We are recruiting! Please see the top post for details or join "TLRE Recruitment” if you have any questions!

Come check us out!

We are still recruiting! Come check us out!

We’re still recruiting.

We’re still recruiting.

April is special recruitment month! Mention the Anchalagon-April-Spectacular and you get a special prize! Come fly with me!

We’re still looking…

Use the link above to apply!