Stribog Kybernaut Subclade [SKS3] is recruiting. Glorification awaits in the fields of Pochven!

Participate in PERMANENT destruction and extirpate the unworthy from Pochven.

Recruitment is still open.

Dreadnoughts roasting over a red-tinged sun, Zorya nipping at your nose…

Err, I think my mind is focussed a little too much on that new in-station add.

Pochven =/ dead, go grab a Golem! https://br.evetools.org/br/6006d244ff52b8001bd05f28

Null-sec sov comes and goes but evictions in Pochven are permanent.

Come, join us on our Crusade!

Tired of having Capitals dropped on you in low-sec? Fly with us in Pochven!

No caps, no problems (except drifters)

Our weekly “Trigs are ruining high-sec!” post. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/l2szkm/how_ccp_screws_with_high_sec_pilots_jumped/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Be a winner, not a whiner, join Stribog!

Enjoyed the Halloween event? Check out hoboleaks. 90% drop rate from PvP coming to Pochven!

Reactions for T2/3 production are now available, we are steadily on the path to make this region self-sufficient.

Titans are cool but TiDi is not. Set your own schedule and fly when you want to fly.

After not playing for 5 years, locked down because COVID. I decided to give Eve another whirl. Months later and I’m having the time of my Evelife. Why? Stribog!

My low skilled alt was naively jumping into a trig invaded system and a Stribog camp blapped me. So I wasn’t best pleased. But a director dm’d me and explained it wasn’t personal, but was their defense of the system from all neuts and active enemies. I looked into the lore and prodigal son/race thing, the politics of the faction, all really appeals to me. That director reaching out was a good reflection on the camaraderie and spirit of Stribog.

So I signed up to Stribog who were by far the best organised and most focused group in the content (I’m totally biased now of course). Never regretted it. Every day is lucrative, fun, varied and loads of PvP limited to subcaps. Good bunch of folks. If I’m gonna be hooked on Eve again, this is 100% the best way to spend my playtime.

(I’m GMT, activity is strongest in US TZ, so I’m keen to have more EU to join our fleets to fill them out a bit more.)

Sorry for the trouble, but I read the application instructions, and am new enough that I don’t know how to apply to striborg proving.

Interested in joining you folks, You replied to my post on evejobs.

Thanks for the help.

I’m writing an article about Triglavian Play in Pochven. What drew you to commit to this aspect of the game?

Not our finest hour but you miss 100% in the shots you never take.

Recruitment is still open!

Hi Rishu, if you search Stribog Proving in “people and places” you should find our entry Corp. apply to that and you’ll get an EVEmail with some instructions on how to register on our discord, after that a recruiter will invite you to the Corp.

Welp a fleet, earn enough ISK to buy it back back in 24 hours. Our alliance’s coffers are rising like GME stock.

Stribog Clade represent!

Drekavac (Triangle) superior to Drake (Square).

Join us in EVE’s most beautiful region.

Wanna plex your account? Want to gain and spend more ISK than you’ve ever had the (mis)fortune of dealing with? Come live in Pochven!

Fly with the best triangles in New Eden!

Pochven giveth and Pochven taketh away. RIP Guardian… ■■■■ drifters.