Stribog Kybernaut Subclade [SKS3] is recruiting. Glorification awaits in the fields of Pochven!

Sobornost Kybernauts seeking glorification in proving with the flow of Vyraj, hear our words.

The TRIGLAVIAN INVASION has reached its zenith, TOTALITY has been achieved. Twenty-seven star systems across New Eden have been pulled into the abyss forming a new interconnected region known as POCHVEN.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is opening recruitment to all those capsuleers brave enough to journey into this perilous space. Wealth and opportunity awaits.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, and research, only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PI - develop rich, low-tax planets in our home system with full P1 → P4 chains
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, EDENCOM, and Rogue Drones for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Requirements:

• ム Discord
  • ム 10m+ SP
  • ム English speaking
  • ム Triglavian Standing - Stribog Proving (0 - 3), SKS3 (3+)
  • ム A love for the triangle as the most superior of all geometric shapes

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is the largest and most active corporation found in Triglavian space. We offer capsuleers, both new and old, the opportunity for exploration, mining, industry, planetary production, dynamic PvE and solo, small-scale, and large-scale PvP fleet actions. We have established a large logistical and industrial base in order to support our members in whatever playstyle that they wish to engage with.

Connections:
ム Maldavius - CEO
ム Sahara Jackal - Diplomat
ム Carrus Thrace - Recruitment

Apply in-game to “Stribog Proving“ and on our Website to begin the application process.

Pochven awaits.

Recruitment is still open.

Get your foot in the door of this new region.

Experience this brand new content and establish yourself in the largest Triglavian corporation.

Wanna destroy some of the only structures standing in Pochven? Join up as we evict EDENCOM from their last bastions in this new region.

Wanna be a space Viking? Put wormholes to shame, join us in this pvp paradise where solo and small gangs are king.

Not interested in PvP? Earn Your millions from PP, salvaging, or mining.

Want to fly around Pochven but don’t have the standings yet? Join Stribog and take advantage of our logistical resources and deep pool of talented players.

It’s dangerous to fly alone.

Find friends and opportunity in this new region.

20mil sp Indy let’s talk

Hi Calvin, if you are interested in manufacturing we have quite the library available. Having some dedicated industry pilots would be greatly appreciated!

I’ll send you a message in-game when I have the opportunity, otherwise hop into he discord and one of our recruiters should be able to answer any questions that you may have.

Sent you a in-game mail.

Rogue drone exploit removed, wormholes reopened, Pochven Lives!

Destroy drifters. Ruin rogue drones. Eliminate EDENCOM. Prove other players.

We have content! We have industry! We have a group of dedicated players looking for more capsuleers willing to inhabit this new region of space.

1 Like

Join for the Trigs, stay for the Kybernauts.

Stribog is looking for pilots and corporations interested in making the move to Pochven and experiencing EVE’s newest and most dynamic region.

Terrorize high-sec, hunt crabs, fight with Triangles!

Pochven recipe:

• 1 part PvP
  • 3 parts scary NPCs
  • 1 part rich industry
  • 1 part excellent mining
  • 1 part great community

Put it all together and you get EVE’s most dangerous and most potentially lucrative region.

We now have drumroll

COMBAT SITES

Also, check out this awesome new video from The Scope

(thank you CCP for the iskies)

Hey, I’m a returning player, and I’m very interested in this new content. I’m in autz, I tried clicking the discord link, but it’s not leading me to your guy’s channel. I’m traveling today, but I’ll be able to reply in a few hours TY!

Easy standing, great community, competent (mostly) FCs.

Have some fun and makes some friends in New Eden’s newest region.

Recruitment still open.

Bash structures, bomb fleets, burn EDENCOM!