65mil SP subcap/50milSP logi/carrier alt looking for Null/Wh Small/Med PVP

Hello, I’m a month or so back into the game after being more off then on over the past 10 years. Mostly to not finding a good group since my corp all quit eve. Joined the war and its doing wonders for my KB but being an F1 monkey doesn’t get me going. Really interested in finding an active corp/alliance that does nano/ESS harassment type pvp roams/small to medium gangs/fleets. Have mostly always been in Null and i love it but WH space is definitely intriguing. From the PVE to the WHs to mess with stuff all over. Love messing with krabs and forcing fights.

Anyhow interested to see whats out there. USTZ East coast. Usually on around 2100-0100 besides weekends.

Sent you a message

Hey man come check us out. Where in ns but not in the big ass blob fest thats going on.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re currently based in high sec Minmatar space, moving to lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. While we don’t plan on living in WH space, we have a growing wing of pilots in our alliance that are interested in WH incursions. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey mate - check Dark Venture Corporation. We are a very US and EU active with growing AUTZ. We do a lot of nano fleets and are slowly getting into ESS hijacking. We are also a WH corp with frequent visits to NS :wink:

Join Banjo Fight Club in game for more info or to say hello!

Cheers

Hey Bull,

I know that feeling when all you’re expected to do is either align or press f1, perish the thought of having a brain of your own and taking the initiative! We run a tight knit corp that prefers small/medium gang pvp and encourage our members to have a fight and have fun. I should probably stress we’re more of a community - friends come on comms from other games, we don’t just play eve and we love to have a fun, easy going culture on comms. We are part of an alliance which is mostly US tz and we’re trying to fight for control of geminate - plenty of opportunity for pvp.

As a corp we’re still growing our US tz, we definitely need more guys happy to gang up and find some fun fights. The good thing is all the corps in alliance fly together so while we’re growing there are always people to fly with.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/nNSCuwxzZj

FAYN Industries is currently recruiting.
We are an industrial based corporation who does a little bit of everything. We offer secure Null security systems with massive earning potential. We offer the following programs and services: Corp buyback program for Ore, extensive null sec moon mining, Boosted mining operations, Great PVE and PVP content, and SRP for fleets. To talk with one of our recruiters, please join FAYN.Recruits in game channel or evemail Brutor Bellum (US) or martyn Sharisa (EU)
Come make your billions with us.

Hello there Bulldag, any interest in checking out life in Pochven?

It’s a bit of a grind to get started but once you do you have unparalleled access across a huge swath of K-space, a great staging location for ESS heists and daily small-gang PvP opportunities.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

If LS is off interest hit us up. [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

Hey!

Would love an opportunity to speak with you!

Hey man it sounds like you would be a great fit for my corp. Feel free to hit me up in game or in our recruitment channel.

We have lots of fights, Few friends, and only use structures to get pew pew. Come join us in stain. Reach out if interested and we can talk some more on what we are about.

Hey there Bull you sound like a perfect fit. We are ustz so you would be around prime time for us. We have lots of content and fleets daily. You have a variety to choose from we do everything from small Gang to gate camps to bloppy bomber to large fleets. We all like to hang out in coms and chat. We are a community we as an alliance hang out together not as individual corps. We know each other on personal levels. We are not only looking for corp mates but friends. Come chat with me if you would like to know more here is our discord

I look forward to hearing from you
Rori

contact me

JuuR

Hello Mate

We more EU time zone but on until late. Have a read and see if you think we will be a good fit.

SOLO to SMALL GANG
We hate big fleets and so our max size will be 15 but we really prefer 10. <10 is something we like to achieve and allows people to feel like they a part of something rather than just a number in a fleet. If you want to F1 Monkey then we are not for you. We are looking for smart and intelligent players who can learn and apply what they learn in practice and teach others. We encourage solo PVP because having 10 solo minded people working as a unit together can achieve a lot more than an FC and 9x F1 monkeys.

We might be what you looking for and if you need more info here is our full advert.

Thank You
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.