Returning Pilot Looking For New Friends

Returning player, USTZ with 94mil SP on main looking for a laid back, mature, sober, nul sec corp. Not into blob warfare, prefer small gang, camping, maybe some decent ratting and PI area to support my pvp habit. Ive been away for 11+ years and it looks like many things have changed. Looking forward to re-learning the game and flying with some good, experienced pilots. Hit me up if I sound like a good fit.

2 Likes

Major learning curve for all the new features and old things deleted.

Might have something that might interest you.

Message me in game.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but weā€™re still working to recruit members, so weā€™re still on the smaller side. Weā€™re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isnā€™t your thing, you still got a home here, itā€™s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at ā€œCongress on Luminaire Republicanismā€, ticker: ā€œCO.LRā€. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey you

Then we at astrum diligentia might be up ur alley.
We are a smallish corp living in deklein under RHP alliance.
We have some old and new players alike but always looking for some1 more to join the friendz club.
We can get u back on ur feet in no time.
If u want to u can come and say hi

Hey com!

Whatā€™s up? So in the game right now Iā€™ve noticed that the majority of null alliances are involved in blob warfare. It may be difficult to find the perfect null Corp because of todayā€™s climate being revolves around the bee hive. You may want to consider diving into WH or other parts of the game. Depending on what your in to, the Corp Iā€™m in teaches new and returning players the game in some of the garages environments in WH, null, and LS. If you are interested in getting up to speed on things as well as finding a mature, sober, military friendly community, hit us up and give us a chance. I look forward to seeing you there

Hi Com,

Weā€™re a growing tight knit corp living in Vale/Geminate. We have a growing UStz and the rest of the alliance is heavily UStz. We love small gang roams and a decent camp but are also interested in all aspects of 0.0 so we have good space for ratting and PI.

If you fancy a chat, hop on our discord for chat - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

Come take a peak maybe well buy you a beerā€¦

Jrex might be a good fit for you then. As an alliance we focus mostly on small gang roams, harassing our neighbors. And fighting in our essā€™ when roamers come around. We do have coalition ops we are asked to attend which typically are around 50 man fleets. Stop by and say hi if interested. https://discord.gg/YxV8sqheGu

Welcome back, Iā€™m East coast USTZ myself and we are currently looking for more US guys. Lots of changes since you last played. We have a lot to offer and may be a fit for you. A little about our Corpā€¦

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build thingsā€¦
We are mostly grown up mature guysā€¦mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engagingā€¦we can also BS with the best of them.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FCā€™s)
*Big Block PvPā€¦think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you donā€™t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is 0BLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Other conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter
FunnyTnT - Recruiter

Dr Wilsonā€™s Newbro Academy - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check out our recruitment post, weā€™d be glad to have you!

Come check us out we have lots of content where we are. We are currently fight for some new space but we have some safe space well safe as null gets already. Come hang out and have fun with us

https://whboo.com/ Please visit our TDSIN Pub and TDSIN Recruitment in-game to speak to our recruiters. Plenty of good times to be had!! At tdsin we welcome Att skill level old NEw? we have many folks that have 12+ years of exp We are a wormhole corp but do Null/Low also. Dont like sov btl? np dont like gate camping or mining In tdsin we offer pvp/mining what ever you want small gang mid gang? When we donā€™t do pvp we hang in ts chatting or playing other games like jackbox on friday;s among us minecraft space engies come join a chill group of folks =).

Hello Comavisk

We are more EU tme zone but slowly recruiting more US people to grow that part of the corp.

More about us:
Spudden Impact is a corporation of old friends who like to fly with each other. We are a tight-knit group of people that are mature and relaxed. Real-life will always come first and so we donā€™t have any CTAā€™s. If you online and want to shoot people then thatā€™s what we do. If you looking for good people to group up with and have fun then thatā€™s what we stand for. We have a no-drama policy in corp and this is simply enforced by making everyone feel welcomed. Politics, Racism, Religion and Homophobia is not welcomed. This is a game where we try and get away from all the outside world rubish and allow people to fully enjoy their time online and in-game.

PVP CONTENT
With us being in a fantastic space for hunting we can find PVP content every day. We live in a low sec entry point and have 2 other low sec pipes within 4 jumps of us and 2 Null sec entry points within 3 & 7 jumps of us. We will, of course, be doing WH chains to get extra content so if this is your style of play then come help us hunt.

SOLO to SMALL GANG
We hate big fleets and so our max size will be 15 but we really prefer 10. <10 is something we like to achieve and allows people to feel like they a part of something rather than just a number in a fleet. If you want to F1 Monkey then we are not for you. We are looking for smart and intelligent players who can learn and apply what they learn in practice and teach others. We encourage solo PVP because having 10 solo minded people working as a unit together can achieve a lot more than an FC and 9x F1 monkeys.

PIRACY IS KING
We have very little blues. We like it this way because it means we get more content.

WHY SPUDDEN IMPACT

• Tight-knit friendly community
  • Solo to Small-sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Real Life comes first
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Daily PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • FC Program
  • Solo PVP Program for new players

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone looking to grow US
  • Self-sufficient
  • Mains Only
  • Must be Omega

KILLBOARD STATS
Killboard

CONTACTS
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

IN-GAME CHANNEL
-MASH-

Hi Comavisk, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region provides a unique mix of small gang PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• 惠 Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • 惠 Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • 惠 Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • 惠 PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • 惠 PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

If u interested in LS check us out. Delete

Well, alot of options on the replies you already had but if you are still looking, I can offer you a bunch of old ppl out in NPC NULL. We are mainly sober (except for the annual Xmas Raffle), we do some camping, home defense when bullys wanna invade us, PI and generally industry around ā€œourā€ space. We got a fairly large station network considering our size within the alliance.

You wont have small childish toxic behavoir in our chats, ingame nor discord. We are RL oriented with focus on not having EVE as your duty but a place to relax and enjoy (like me, after missus allow me and kids are in bed).

If you are interested, check in the UMAH_Pub ingame or jump into discord lobby, V.e.G.A. - Cockroaches of Syndicate

Fly safe! o/

Hey Comavisk,

Think we can be your home!
Would love the opportunity to speak with you.

We are no blobs, small gang pvp. Sometimes we get together with our fellow stainers for a bigger fight. We are also all pilots who have flown together for over a decade. But many of us have come back since the pandemic after long breaks and are figuring this awesome game out again. We live in stain and its fun.

If you want to know more hit us up in game

Hey there! Rabid Care Bears is recruiting and you sound like you would fit in great with us.we ca are ustz and most of us have been around a long time. We are very active with a wide range of content. I see you like small gang fleets and camping. Well we have lots of pvp fleets pretty much daily ranging from large to small to fit everyoneā€™s style. As for the pi we also have a buy back program. We gave great markets and lots of ships on contracts. We also have leveled systems for ratting and mining. Would love to chat more with you here is discord hit me up there

we could be a match
contact me

JuuR