56M SP Returning UKTZ Based pilot

Hi all,

Returning player after a few months subbing here and there over the past 3 Years, I actually have enough time to play properly again (Dad Life). With that in mind, I can join in comms although not always.

Just looking for a chill place to be, not into mandatory OP’s or anything like that. Mainly into the PVE side of the game, mission running, LS Ratting, exploration etc. Happy to help newer pilots and to fleet up to help make some ISK. Its getting boring running everything alone haha! I am not PVP adverse, however, it isn’t my focus.

SP is really spread over the board, mostly in Caldari/Gallente. But pretty adaptable.

Based between Amarr and Dodixie currently.

Fly safe/Stay Safe o7
Hopefully chat to some of you soon :slight_smile:

Hey MrAsh Hitman,

Welcome back to the game! Im sure things will have changed a bit since you were here last and we over here at Silver Sun would love to have you in our corp to introduce you to everything and just have a good time together! Theres no commitment necessary, you join in with as much or as little as youd like, would be great to talk more if youd like to message me in game. :slight_smile:
Hope to talk soon

1 Like

Hello Mate

We are a UK / EU pirate corp.

If you want to come and try out piracy then we might just be the place for you.

We are also a RL first place so no fleet is mandatory as 80% of us all have kids and are returning vets as well.

Here is our Corp advert. Its highly focused on PVP but we flexable.

Hope you give us a look.

Thanks
Eric

1 Like

Hello Hitman, any interest in checking out life in Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We’re looking to get more into lowsec so I think you’d be a good fit! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

1 Like

Hello MrAsh Hitman.

We are a wormhole corporation living inside of a Class 2 with high sec and Class 4 statics. We do lots of everything from pvp to pve. we also have no mandatory ops, but we do have some its nice to see you on. If your interested in wormholes and a friendly group reach out to me at Riehl Trouble (in game) or join our discord server https://discord.gg/GVqBc7s3Bs

Thank you for reading, i do hope to hear from you soon :smile:

1 Like

Hey dude,

Fancy some wh fun? I think you would fit right in.

Come check us out:

Myst

Proud Memeber of Requiem Eternal

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Heya :slight_smile:

I’ve actually been looking at your post a few times now a few days and decided to atleast give it a try… I would lie if I would say UMAH and your description is a 100% match, however… I do seek players with more PVE motivation, same time maybe a few of us can get you into a small ship pvp fun?

We got a pretty solid and big network of stations, with manufacturing, mining, pvp, some close around mission runners aswell. We are based out in NPC null (Syndicate).
If you haven’t found yourself a good match yet, please hear us out and maybe we can find some magic =)

• RL prio corp, we want you to enjoy the game and not feel it’s a duty.
  • We are a 100% non-toxic corp, we are just too old for such things. <3

sent you an in game

Hey man, check us out at WEF. We have a BIG EU presence. Very active space community here!

Hey, I wonder if Tainted Dragons would be of interest to you. We know what it’s like to have commitments outside of EVE - we all work, have kids/wives etc and very much stick to a real-life comes first policy.

That being said, we live out in Genesis (so near to your current base) and are fairly active across UK/US timezones. We expect our members to help us defend territory and structures when necessary but otherwise, we promote people doing what they enjoy.

For example, there’s a lot of industrial infrastructure in place but I hate mining so I krab wormholes mainly either solo or get a fleet going. I’ll occasionally mine if there’s a fleet going because I can at least have a bit of a laugh on comms…

In terms of PVP we offer a lot of opportunities). Small gang, alliance size gang, capital fleets, cruiser fleets. A number of our current members were PVP averse until they dipped the toes into some of these areas and now they can’t get enough.

Check us out, we might be a good fit and I hope to talk more soon!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.