New player LF wormhole corp

Hey there,

I’m a new player looking for a wormhole corp that is noob friendly.

I played before some years ago, but I’m coming back on a fresh character to start up new.

Obviously, I’m low SP currently, but hoping to make enough isk to buy up skill injectors and find a fit in the corp. I’m mostly interested in PvE, but fleet PvP is something I also like (and of course I know you have to defend your hole in J space). I’ll fill in any role thats required from me - tackling, logi, dps, and would like to head in to dreadnaught escalations eventually. I would like a little guidance, but I’m smart enough that I don’t need constant hand-holding.

I have basic scanning skills already, and cloaking 4.

Hey x FINAL x. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Hi there FINAL, instead of joining a a wormhole Corp, why not come in live in Pochven and experience the best of both null-sec and wormhole space!

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.