Suspect/criminal timer and player owned stations

There’s no point. Why bother?

1 Like

You need to read it again, you are missing something rather important. Nothing to do with pods, nor is he talking about those characters that he has not used either, he is talking about those he clicked fire on and then within the same server tick warped out.

He is fleet warping and in doing so warping out some that have criminal aggression because they are still in the same tick. And as I said this is not deliberate as such and has no impact on the gank because he has killed his prey.

No you are fine, you post in good faith and know your stuff.

Gix Firebrand is Dom Arakaral and follows me around like a rabid dog, as I have no interest in exchanging with his bitter aggressive posts I have blocked him.

Aiko I found amusing, however when I said that something was not sexual harassment I was then accused of that by Aiko, prior to that Aiko was just getting more and more nasty and bitter so the fun factor was more and more limited, so decided that I was not losing anything by blocking Aiko’s posts.

Destiny Corrupted, what a turn of phrase, what super refined insults and rhetoric while espousing extreme views, able to turn her own extremism on others with finely crafted pose. And yet despite all of that cannot help but dip into bitter nastiness at times. Despite that does offer a good viewpoint within all that and worth reading at times. I only block when Destiny decides to quote Gix back in such a way to get around the block filter, as I will do to anyone else.

I have used the block function when people do a Gix at me, but it is few and far between and it is temporary and I tell them that I am doing it as a common courtesy.

I hope that explains my method and approach

This post confused me so much it made me forget the intense chest pains I have had all day for a moment. Good job, OP.

You should get that checked out ASAP. It could be an alien.

That’s only an issue if you are having a meal with friends. :wink:

1. Some carebear or white knight comes in and tries to get game changes in his favor while misunderstanding basic mechanics
  2. white knight wanabe leadership (Drac) chimes in, seeing another opportunity to spin ignorance about game mechanics into “gankers probably cheat!!” in the hopes to get clueless bystanders to help chanting “CcP pLeAs dO soMeThIng!1!”

Typical start into the week here at C&P

1 Like

That is defined as a cheat by CCP.

As for the White Knight thingy I am not the one talking about duels, I find that hilarious…

Schockschwerenot!

hnnnng

Oh god he just gave another psychoanalysis of the forum community that no one asked for. All the while avoiding and “accidentally misinterpreting” the real issue so that he doesn’t have to publicly address it. Either those are some really sick brains, or I have to refuse to believe that this person is twice my age.

Cringe.

I too have promoted CCP to allow for an option to give up clone vats and capsuler status putting my chars at risk of perma death on ship destruction.

The trade off of course being that I could engage in ganking without concord retaliation, I no longer being a clone and all.

This would be fair and balance, great risk for good ganks.

The Gankers are asking for duels, how quaint…

Should I get on my trusty charger and ready my lance with its fine silken pennant.

1 Like

I know nothing about your sparing habits with our honorable New Order brethren or royality.

I was just pointing out that you once again try to artificially create a drama around a misunderstanding of game mechanics, in the hopes that CCP will finally do something against the evil gankers, because anti-ganking fails daily, always, at every opportunity, whenever they login to the game, to stop gankers with available game mechanics.

Like the usual you know. Just found it funny

1 Like

Begone thou foulest knave, mischance and foul words spew forth from your tarnished visage.

1 Like

Pray calm down miner!

1 Like

You should have added foul in between down and miner.

It’s amazing to me that after all these years people are still whining about getting ganked in high sec. It is 10x harder now than it’s ever been. These types of carebear concessions are what killed the population years ago. I was there.

CCP has done nothing but implement ridiculous rules and burning hoops to jump through.

The bottom line is: carebears will always die. Even in games like WoW. This is because you are lazy and entitled. Its a vicious combination.

4 Likes

So in other words, you never fight.

Got it :smiley:

LOL. I finally met someone else in game who knew that guy. He may actually still be playing. One of his alts is also something something arakal. Go message him and he can confirm I’m not him ROFL.

Ah, I have something named after me? I’m famous :smiley:

He totally Roff’d you :wink:

Having just read your challenge because someone told me what it was, I have to say that you could have done this for the last two months, I mean what is stopping you?

Sorry, I don’t speak gibberish.

Please form a proper sentence and ask a concrete question instead of leaving everything up in the air and open to interpretation like you always do.