Suspect/criminal timer and player owned stations

Everyone needs to stop using the “duel” word because the challenge is the exact opposite of that (in fact it’s exactly the type of conflict he just described as his preference), but he’s going to latch on to this to use it as a nonstarter in order to have to avoid addressing it.

He will ignore everything and anything anyway if he wants a cop out just gonna make up some other excuse as needed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just noticed that gankers do more damage to their own fleet than Dracvlad does.

Untitled

1 Like

Ah I see, something Destiny wrote, well I guess I will be looking back at this after 1st March. But I don’t do duels, never have and never will. There is no such thing as a fair fight in Eve, I am surprised to see people like you and Destiny pushing duels, this should be a huge laugh to look back on when Destiny is no longer blocked.

Yup.

There will be a series of cop-outs and avoidance tactics that I can preempt, because I’ve encountered them before, including:

• Pretending that this is so beneath him that he won’t bother
  • saying that this is “exactly what I want” so he’d be “winning” by “not giving it to me”

etc. etc.

Well I’ve even quoted the part of your post I’ve replied to to avoid confusion. :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue: But in short you wrote you don’t do duels because ‘x’ so I’ve offered a way you can still duel while fulfilling ‘x’ at the same time in case that makes you reconsider, that’s all.

Dracvlad will only fight you under the following conditions:

1. He must “destroy” and “dominate” you
  2. You must have “no chance” and “give up”

Unless your PvP engagement meets these criteria, there will be no fight. He will not fight someone who wants to fight, he will not fight someone who has a chance to win. He will only engage in a situation where he is confident of 100% total victory.

That is Eve combat as a whole, that is how you win.

I am willing to amend the offer to also include me permanently calling him “daddy” on the forums if he wins.

EVE is a sandbox so people can combat many ways for many reasons so whatever floats their internet space submarines works. This is why I thought I drop in with a hint in case that works for you. Don’t feel forced or anything just a random idea.

1 Like

If, if, if… Dracvlad does not do ifs! He will only engage you, if you surrender immediately, then he will observe your total defeat. Furthermore, because he is a griefer, he will only fight if you do not want to fight. He does not do voluntary PvP!

Just do it anyway, you know you want to. :wink:

I wonder if his wife is aware that she married such a huge coward?

And did I say otherwise. If Destiny is really pushing to have a duel with me that is utterly hilarious. Is Destiny even playing, last kill was in 2014?

I’m not nearly as much ‘the enemy’ as you and Aiko are, I don’t think I’ve been put on the ignore list by Drac often if at all.

Dracvlad, why do you keep digging this hole so much deeper for yourself? You know that everyone here knows that you read everything. The proof is right there in the beginning of the thread, but even without the proof, everyone still knows.

And on top of that, now you’ve created a situation for yourself that for the next month this is going to be hanging over your head and making you absolutely miserable. Do you really want to spend three weeks wiping off your terror/apprehension armpit sweat every time you think about this game?

Are you just buying time to prepare? I assure you it’s not necessary, because I’m just a dumb kid who treats EVE like the meaningless game that it is, and no preparation is necessary against me. Or are you buying time to come up with better excuses? You don’t need to do that either, because you can just decline without feeling like ■■■■ for nearly a whole month.

But you keep insisting on acting like some kind of pre-teen girl instead. Seriously, the things you say are pretty much spot-on for how a 12-year-old middle-schooler would interact with her class rivals. You’ve turned yourself into such a caricature, that I’m actually starting to wonder if this persona of yours is just some ganker’s false-flag operation to discredit the anti-ganking/anti-griefing movement. Even after all of this, though, I can still guarantee to you that you’d be able to hold on to at least some respect from the rest of the community if you dropped this act, but you will have absolutely none if you continue on your current course.

This should happen anyway.

Have you no respect for your betters

You vile Brutii.

Who’s your Drac Daddy?

1 Like

I am still surprised nobody has corrected Drac…

Concord will not kill the pod, criminal pods can still warp away. What @Faylee_Freir is talking about, not all his chars have gone criminal as the ship he was ganking already popped. So they are free to warp away. Going criminal in a ship shutdown any attempt at warping until it gets destroyed.

There is no bloody “CCP giving him the benefit of the doubt”, since they where not criminal in the first place.

1 Like