Suspect/criminal timer and player owned stations

It shows exactly what I said, prime time EU TZ is not my TZ.

So I went back what I think was 2 pages of kills and I arrive at 2017. Just a quick glance at the times of kills, it appears you line up perfectly for a campaign against me. Nice. I can’t wait.

As I told you I don’t play during prime EU TZ, for RL reasons. Why would I do something that would disrupt my RL, this is a game after all. I joined an Au TZ alliance for a reason.

It was more like 29 pages actually…

1 Like

I know I was kidding

Neither, he’s going to continue mining ice and generally being an NPC while telling us war stories on the forums.

You have to coddle him with some terms and handicaps. Like this:

Hey Dracvlad, want to show everyone how much of a tough old war dog you are?

Come at me.

You can bring in as many people as you like, no restrictions.

I promise you I won’t bring in any war allies. In fact I will be completely alone 100% of the time. I won’t even let my friends play with me, who would otherwise find this hilarious and entertaining. Well, maybe one friend, but he’s a total newb.

I will never endanger your war HQ. In fact, I will financially guarantee that your war HQ will not be lost (with some exceptions to prevent getting scammed).

I will literally give you every single handicap under the sun, short of popping out my eyes with an ice-cream scooper and having someone tie my hands behind my back. You can choose what ships I use if you want to. You can even set spending limits for me, while having none for yourself. I will even force myself to do some PvE just to have a reason to be out in space more often. Just a tiny bit, though.

Dracvlad, I will transfer five billion ISK to Chribba to be given to you in the event that it becomes apparent that I’ve lost, either because of continuous losses, or because I’m unable to play the game normally due to your presence. Although you’re welcome to do the same, I won’t hold you to the same obligation.

The only handicap I won’t give you is exploiting the above terms in such a way that you simply get free kills (e.g. no “okay we’re here, now undock in an unarmed hauler fit with officer tanking modules”). You’ll have to work for it.

I’m not even that great at EVE. Have you ever seen me brag about being an elite PvPer, like you do? I’ve never done so! Still, this is how much I’m confident that you’re actually absolute dogshit at the game, and all of your bluster is just involuntary verbal disgorgement driven by your Napolean complex and a deathly fear of fading into obscurity and irrelevance.

Think about it. Five billion ISK.

Until 1st March actually.

Of course he can see it. He literally just responded to one of my posts at the beginning of the thread. I guarantee you that he’s read it, and is absolutely fuming at it. He’s just going to keep pretending that he hasn’t read it so that he doesn’t have to address it.

But you (or one of the other few remaining people on the forums he hasn’t “blocked” yet) should go ahead and quote it for him just so that he doesn’t have plausible deniability anymore.

@Xeux perhaps you would like to be my angel of death today? Warning, you will be…

~BLOCKED~

I’ve gone suspect and I don’t get any tether from upwell structures, is there a special setting there for ‘friends’?

If you can’t dock at the structure, it won’t tether you, so depends on docking rights settings.

I am for sure blocked by him. This guy is one of the only people on the forums that I have blocked. Sometimes I peek at his messages to make sure I’m not missing anything juicy. Nope. It is always just semi-coherent raging at windmills. I don’t enjoy that so much.

1 Like

I think CCP should add an option, we can call it the @Dracvlad challenge button. Basically, you put up a structure, but then when Dracvlad attacks you, he gets to pick the timers - this will erase any hint of timezone challenge as an excuse.

1 Like

Dang. Is there no one left?

@Gerard_Amatin How about you, old boy? Are you serving a temporarily permanent sentence too?

I think in the spirit of fairness, anyone Dracvlad actually attempts to attack should simply change the timers according to his wishes. He should just send a mail to them stating the requested time period, and within a few days, the timers would be updated.

@Dracvlad, if you accept this duel invitation, then I will send another 10 million isk to Chribba to help SRP the ship of your choice.

2 Likes

Praise be, a hero has finally emerged to deliver us unto salvation!

Edit: I think you “confused” him with the terminology, so you’ll have to explain that it’s not a “duel.” He will continue to weasel out of addressing it though, but it would still be progress.

Except you are not? The windmills are mashing birds from your side of the fence.

I have no idea what you are talking about. However let me put it bluntly, I don’t believe in duels, and I have to ask are you some sort of white knight or something. When I fight in Eve I try to destroy or dominate my opponent, I want them to feel like they have no chance and give up, if that is not possible I will avoid that combat until I am in the position to do so. This is how one plays Eve. Duels are silly and I have them automatically blocked.

Wow, he’s a tough guy!

Is it too late to retract my offer? I don’t want to be manhandled by a hyper-aggressive and virile EVE Chad like that!

Simple, you two arrange the duel in a way you will fight using a battleship while the other guy only can use a frigate. Done. :wink:

I never thought you were a white knight type, I don’t do duels.

Just offering a solution that fulfills your requirement. No need to be defensive am not threatening you, hope you didn’t feel dominated by my solution. Just a third party offering feedback. :wink: