[TDSIN C5/C5 Corp - EU/US] 8 Years in WH Space! Looking for Willing PVPers

Looking for more active pilots who enjoy PvP and W-space, or want to learn! Join TDSIN Recruitment in-game for more information!

And I was like - pew pew - TDSIN

Recruitment is open! Join TDSIN Recruitment for more information.

If interested, we’d love to talk with you more about TDSIN! Join us in-game at TDSIN Recruitment!

Dont wait for for too long - join the family

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Come say hello in-game at TDSIN Recruitment!

Come say hello and learn more about TDSIN and what we do in-game at TDSIN Recruitment!

If your aim is PvP then we’re right on target!

Join us in TDSIN Recruitment in-game for more information!

Come say hello in-game at TDSIN Recruitment!

Looking for more pilots who love or want to learn WH PvP!

Join us in-game at TDSIN Recruitment for more information and to start your application process!

Happy Holidays! Kick off the new year with one of the most active, most aggressive and fun groups in WH space!

Looking for more guys! Recruitment has been going great! Come be apart of something awesome!

Chat with us in-game at TDSIN Recruitment to learn more about who we are and what we do!

Looking for active pilots that are all about the PvP life! Join TDSIN Recruitment chat in-game to get started!

Many west coast US guys? Do you break out into smaller groups at all ? I’d like to kinda get to know some people in a corp I joined …

… looking for a long term sort of social connection more like a mens poker night in RL if I come back to the game.

It would be nice to actually have cup of coffee in the Real World every once in a while

o/ Shander

Yes, we’ve got a healthy contingent of Best Coast dudes :call_me_hand:. However, the majority of the corp is US TZ. We also have good EU presence and a few crazy Australians and a Kiwi or two.

The greatest thing I’ve discovered about TDSIN - aside from the bewildering amounts of content the group generates - is it’s community presence. You really feel that you’re apart of a group of friends and something bigger than yourself. The corp also runs a handful of EVE events, such as EVE Northeast, EVE Dublin and EVE Glasgow. We also roll deep to Fan Fest and EVE Vegas. So, we’re not just a group of space friends - we’re RL friends, too.

I can only speak from a personal standpoint on this aspect, but joining TDSIN has easily been the best decision I’ve ever made playing EVE. This is my last stop in terms of corps.

Hope that helps! I’d love to chat with you more about what we do, who we are, etc. Join us in-game at TDSIN Recruitment when you’re on next time.

o7

TDSIN Recruitment in-game is the place to head to if you’re interested in getting some more info. We’d love to chat with you!

Looking for more guys! Recruitment has been going great! Come be apart of something awesome!