TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec PvP Corporation - [INIT] - Recruiting Miners, Ratters, Industrialists and Killers!

Don’t just settle for an average corp in EVE. Aim high and find someone who will challenge you, help you progress and push you to be the best version of your in-game self you can be. At Templar we set the standard. We lead by example. We aim to be above the rest. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we fail, but we always learn and push forward.
So, if you want a NS PvP corp that doesn’t rely on its alliance to provide 100% of the content, we are the corp for you.
If you want a corp that connects you with likeminded players, with similar goals, ambition and determination, we are the corp for you.
Join Templar today!

Join today for super happy fun times!

The next step in your EVE career may just be the best. Make it Templar and we’re sure it’ll be the best decision you have made in this game

20 million skill points
Capital capable
Positive kill board

Recruitment open for experienced PvP pilots across US & EU TZ’s. Join our Discord today for more info

Happy Frigg Day

Templar recruiting high activity pvp’ers. Join us today and level up your EVE game

One of the most active group in New Eden
https://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/TEMPLAR.

Experienced pvp’ers wanted. Templar growing bigger and stronger by the day. Lots of corp content as well as alliance level participation. Talk to us today

Hello. I want to return to the game after really long break. Looking for Nullsec corp. Is it possible to apply here? I have over 50 mil SP but ended 2017 (6 y break). Previously i was in Branch region with AGM.

Sure get in touch on our Discord

recruitment is still open…

Continuously looking for experienced pvp’ers to join our ranks. Join us on Discord: TEMPLAR. today and let’s make you a Templar!

Returning players welcome. PvP focused pilots wanted.

We welcome established PvPpilots, industrialist and explorers. Miners and people with drive to build the community will find us a good match.

Recruitment open. Stop by our Discord for a chat about joining today

November is here. What better time than the beginning of the month to join a new corp.

Join right now!